Chapter 2: Sweetness

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful: BitterSweet )

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*KONGPOB POV*

It was 10 am in the morning, I purposely set my alarm at this time so that I wouldn't be to early going too P'Arthit's place and pissing him off.I ironed my clothes and put it in my bag. Normally I would shower, get dressed and meet him somewhere but I know the stalls can get busy for lunch service so I decided to just pack some clothes and just shower at P'Arthit's place.

I made my way to the food stalls and ordered food for take-out along with my iced coffee and his favorite pink milk. I paid for them and happily made my way towards his apartment.I knock on his door, once, twice. I didn't hear anyone respond so I got the spare key P'Arthit gave to me and opened the door myself.

He was still in bed, his hair a tad bit messy and his paperwork on top of him. He is so hardworking, that's one things I love about him. He never ceases to amaze me, even up to this day.

I sat down next to him,raised my hand to gently stroke his hair. He slowly stirs from his sleep,opening his eyes and looking back at me. He jolts up and frantically looks at the clock.

"W-what time is it??" he said as he quickly sat up from bed and gathered all his paperwork.

"It's 11 am already P'Arthit, it's Saturday today. I presume you are off today and tomorrow as well"I replied.

I could hear him sigh in relief,as he sat himself back on the bed. He is so amusing, his expressions are so adorable.

"I know you'll be hungry when you wake up, so I brought you some stuff"I offered as I gave the food and his pink milk to him, which he happily accepted.

"Thank you,na"he said as he went over to the table,set everything down and sat down. Before he could start, he looked over to me.

"Come sit down, aren't you gonna join me?"he asked.

I could only smile,nod ,made my to where he was seated, I sat down to join him and we ate our food.We ate silently for a bit until he spoke to me.

"Oh, are you free today?"he asked.

"Umm... yes I am. Are you asking me out on a date?" I ask, teasing him as always.

"Umm..what if I was?" he answered.

My eyes lit up and my mouth curved into a wide smile.

"Then that would make me a very happy man" I replied, he laughs at my very formal reply.

"Then go shower and get ready already " he commanded.

I grab the side of his head,leaned in closer and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"How bout we hop in the shower together?" I said,flashing a wide smile.

"Kongpob! I order you to move your ass and get ready or I'll change my mind about today!" he yelled, his cheeks getting red, an obvious response to how easily embarrassed he gets.

I smile and then shake my head as I slowly get up from bed, towel in my hand. Before making my way to the bathroom, I stop and smile at him

"Don't miss me too much, P'Arthit"I tease him.

He picks up a pillow and throws it at me, which I easily avoided.

"Just go already!" he yells.