Unrequited

Unrequited

______________________________________________________________________________

But the truth is, whether you see it from there or not, I've never been so out of control. Never so recklessly in love. So desperate to protect my heart and yet unable to keep myself from laying it at your feet. I have never had to struggle and fight through the unending waves of emotion that just won't stop crashing on the jagged rocks surrounding my heart. Inevitably, the waves break through, the rocks give way and all that is left is my tender rawness, open and unprotected. Shivering and frightened. Waiting and hoping for you. For what is next. For the dreams shared, hopes discussed and smiled over. Every detail imagined. Every second planned and unplanned... all of it. Our future roaring in and coming right at us. How can I control the ocean and its power? I can't. So, I reach for you. Risking hurt. Doing what I've always done with you in writing.

Leo Christopher

______________________________________________________________________________

"I assume most of your teachers don't celebrate Halloween, but lucky for you, your professor has a bit of a sweet tooth," Mr. Powers gave a light chuckle, looking down at the bowl of goodies perched on the middle of the podium, "But the candy does come with discussion today, so participate."

The college students issued a collective round of grumbles with the thought of contribution, but nonetheless complied for the sake of free treats. Keith knew he had to make the night class somewhat enjoyable for his students, considering that most of them should be getting ready for the slew of Halloween themed parties around campus.

"Don't worry, this discussion has nothing to do with literature today. Well, that is unless someone brings up a topic related to the subject. What I want you all to do is think of a matter that has intrigued you for a while. Share your thoughts with the class and we'll put our own insights into the mix. Does anyone want to go first?"

Nothing but a few mumbles sounded around the room, until one man stood up and spoke out.

"My dick doesn't get hard for my woman. We've been almost a year strong now, but it appears the nerves in my dick went south for the winter. I'm telling you, we've tried everything. Role-playing, car sex, we even fucked in her parent's back yard. Still nothing," he sighed, looking down at the shallow space in his jeans.

Mr. Powers hadn't thought about people bringing their sexual problems into discussion, but he did realize that he didn't specify which topics were appropriate or not. "They're all above age," he thought.

Right as his mouth opened to speak, a sweet sound arose from the sea of people to speak her piece.

"Do you blame yourself, or your woman," she inquired. Her voice sent shocks straight to Mr. Powers' groin as he reminisced on how that feminine voice echoes when mewls of pleasure fly from her lips. Crying out for him to pound mercilessly into her wet pussy until they both released their pent-up juices.

Mr. Powers held himself responsible for succumbing to her small advances. Each class session brought a new level of seduction, from staying after class to sit on his lap asking questions pertaining to that day's lesson, or placing little kisses on the tip of his chin before the rest of the class made their way into their seats. Of course, in the beginning he completely rejected her. Stating that her recklessness could get her kicked out, but they both knew she hooked him in with all the sweet hypnotizing kisses and whispers of persuasion. She had him wrapped tightly around her finger.

"What kind of question is that? I blame her! My dick hasn't gone limp at all, yet ever since I got with her it has been nothing but slack city."

Mr. Powers roamed his eyes over to the left side of the lecture hall, where he found her sitting in her usual spot. Her typical attire of leggings, a large an HBCU hoodie, and dirtied converse were substituted with a blood red bodycon dress that clung to every delicious curve of her body, and her regular raggedy shoes were now a pair of midnight black stiletto boots that went up to her knees. There was even a devil red crown with tiny horns balanced on top of her curly hair.