.1.

Your POV
I'm walking into this huge office in New York. I can't believe I'll be working for ANNIE. Having the opportunity to work for her as my first job or should I say "career" out of college. I'm extremely excited. I do a little dance outside the glass doors not realizing the fool I've already made myself out to be. I walk in.

"And you are?" The woman's voice asks from behind the desk. Her voice was elegant but quite snotty. I'm here for ANNIE, I'm her new assistant.

"Oh, right this way please" She says standing up exposing her slender figure. I follow and she leads me to these hollow wooden doors. "Knock first" She explains while walking away back to her desk. I knock only to hear a few faint giggles and a "come in" I open the door to see a tall man buttoning his pants and zipping up his fly. He looks me up and down licking his lips. "Until next time ANNIE". He says walking past me and slapping my bum. I'm stunned at what I just walked into, at what he'd just done. "Well? Are you just going to stand there? Go get me a vanilla latte with cream!"

She says pulling down her skirt and crossing her legs at her desk..

A/N
Tell me what you think. I'm curious. This is just the beginning it will be better as I develop the plot.

244 words