3: Let's Go Catch a Ghost

I watched has Ligen looked at Egon's hands and laughed. He was enjoying being in my brother's body, moving his feet, hands, everything like he was in love with it. 

"Egon Spengler is finally mine," he laughed. "I never thought that the day would come!" 

"What did you do to Egon?" I asked glaring at him. Ligen looked down and jumped down from Janine's desk. He smiled at me and started popping his bones. 

"Egon is still in here," he answered pointing at his head. "He's just not in control at the moment. He's in a part of his mind where he is trapped and cannot get free. I'm not going to let him out anytime soon until I can create my own body and be free of this cursed man's body. Till then I must stay in his body. Don't worry Natalie Spengler, you won't be harmed right away. I want to cherish every moment of your death, you begging for mercy at my feet, the life being forced from your body." 

"That's it, you're going down!" Peter cried raising the wand. He thought for a second then lowered it. "I can't hit Egon. I'll kill him!" 

"Did Peter just use his head?" I asked the others. 

"He did," Ray answered. 

"So how are we going to free Egon?" Winston asked looking at him. 

"We can't use the packs on Egon's body," Ray said to himself. "We can't use any of the equipment on him. I don't know what to do." 

"I'll kill you!" I yelled at Ligen has he smirked at us. "Let him go!" 

"No can do," Ligen told me holding out his arms. "You see, I need a new body to live. Let's take your god you have, Gozer. It needed a new form to come to Earth in to take over. Its simple form was powerful, but it need something more. So your friend chose a Marshmallow man for it. I need a new form to live on Earth once again. I chose to have the body of the man who took my body from me: Egon Spengler." 

"Let him go!" I yelled again. He simply laughed and floated off the desk. 

"This world will belong to me Natalie Spengler," he laughed. "It will end in demons and fire. I'll watch your world burn has I savior your struggle to save it. You pathetic Ghostbusters will not be able to stop it. I'll make sure that you five are the last to go." 

"Five?" Peter asked. Ligen smirked. 

"I won't have to depend upon Egon Spengler forever. I will kill him when I am down with him. I have it all planed. The mouth will die first, then the heart, the common sense, the brawn, and the brains will die last." 

"Why am I first?" Peter asked very upset. "You should kill her first! She pisses you off once a week!" 

"I want to enjoy the pain of Dr. Spengler first Dr. Venkman," Ligen answered. "Now I must be doing. I would also run if I were you." 

He flew out of the firehouse laughing. I looked at the others wondering why we should run. Then I heard the loud beeping of the alarm and knew what was going on. I looked at the others and we ran to the car and pushed it out. We couldn't lose the gear and our uniforms that we had to grab and throw in. We barely made it when the firehouse blew a hole in the top. Ghost we worked hard to catch flew out of it. I saw once like the Ghostmaster, the Switch Twins, The Stay Puff Marshmallow Man, and many more. Every ghost that hated our guts. 

"Shit," Winston sighed looking at it all. They flew off in different directions. Some looked at us, but they didn't attack. Ligen flew above the building laughing has all the ghost flew past him. Yet I could see it in his eyes that Egon was still there somewhere. He was looking sadly at what was going on. My brother wasn't totally gone. 

"Egon!" I cried looking at his body, "I know you are in there. Fight him! Don't let him win! Please Egon, get him out!" 

"I admire your efforts, but they will not work," Ligen told me. I will not let him out. He is my prisoner." 

"Fight him! You're mind is greater then his!" 

"He cannot think to win." 

"No! Egon!" 

"Good bye," Ligen said flying off in the hurry of ghost. The Ghostbuster's body in the many ghost. I sighed and watched until I couldn't see my brother any more. Then I looked at the guys and ran to Ecto 1 and slipped on my uniform. I glaceed at Egon's and sighed picking it up a bit. The total opposite of mine, blue with pink trimming. I looked up slipping on the pack with a smile. 

"Let's go catch us a ghost," I told them. 

So, I have to tell you guys something. The reason I've been so slow on updates lately is because I have practice. I promise I'll try to be fast, but summer break is coming up next month, so I'll be free for a while. The play ends not next weekend, but the one after that. Then I'll be free for then on out. I also like to get at least one comment on every chapter before I post the next one. I don't want you to come back with only a few minutes on your hands and see you have to read five chapters in that one moment. I don't know, I just don't like it. I also want to tell you guys that I have the Ghostbusters movies on DVD, and I'm thinking about seeing if I can get the cartoon also. Oh, and I also made a voice for Natalie. I might make a video on it if ya all want and get it on the side. My friend is drawing a picture of her for me for no real reason haha. That's all I have. Peace out my Stars!