5: The Little People

"Janine!" we yelled has Peter kicked down the door. We saw Janine holding her head while ghost that I had an idea where floated around. She didn't look up since she was so scared. I ran over to her and pushed her on the ground to protect to from the ghost and the streams. The others blasted the ghost and sucked them into traps. 

"Natalie you saved me!" Janine cried hugging me. I smiled at her and helped her to her feet. She looked around and her face. "He's gone, isn't he?" 

"Janine, we tried our best," Ray told her has tears threaten to fall. 

"We'll get him back!" Peter cried has she burst into tears. I held her has she cried. I wanted to do the same when I thought back on how easily he was taken and how little we could do. 

"Hey," I said pulling her to see me. She sniffled a bit but looked up. "You know that I won't stop till I save him or I'm dead." She nodded and I walk her to the door. "Let's take her to Ecto 1. Ghost can't sense her there and they can' t get in if we put the shields up. Then we can go get Louis." 

"Louis is in trouble?" Janine asked looking up quickly. 

"He might be," Winston told her. She pushed me away and ran out the door. We looked and followed her to Ecto 1. She grabbed something from the car and shut the doors quickly. When she stepped out she was wearing a pink uniform with blue trim. She had on a pack and she was smiling. 

"We're going to need more then just five Ghostbusters," she told us. "I'm going to help out!" 

"Really?" Cora asked her. Janine smiled and nodded. 

"I have a feeling that Louis will help out also," Janine told us. We smiled and got in the car. We drove off to Louis' home and I ran to the door kicking it down. I saw the chysena looking over him. I glared at it and blasted it straight into an open trap. I ran over to Louis and smiled at him. 

"How you feeling Louis?" I asked. He smiled weakly at me and stood up. 

"I'll feel beter when we get rid of all the ghost," Louis told us. "Ligen took Egon, didn't he?" 

"Yeah," Winston said and Louis smiled when he saw Janine. 

"I have a feeling you all need help, don't you?" 

"We could use it," Winston told him laughing. Louis nodded and we all walked to Ecto 1. I threw him his uniform, the sick green one with red trim and he slipped it on. I looked around at all the ghost flying around. There were seven Ghostbusters that they had to deal with now, not the four Ligen thought he had to deal with. Then I thought about it and smiled. No, there were eight, and he was inside the eighth. 

"So now what?" Louis asked. I smiled and stood next to Ecto. I saw people running around and I saw that we were close to Times Square. I had a plan to get even more help to stop this ghost thing. 

"I need to get people to hear me," I answered. "If I can tell the people of New York what is going on and get them to stop running around in panic, then maybe it would make this easier." 

"It's worth a try," Peter said. He looked around and saw a man talking into a new camera. Peter ran over and grabbed the mic. "Excuse me, Ghostbusters need to borrow this and that guy," he said pointing at the camera man. They both ran over and Peter gave me the mic and the camera turned to me. 

"Thanks Dr. Venkman," I told him with a smile. "Alright folks, I need you all to stop running around and listen up." I saw that I was up in Time Square and people were looking at the picture. "Thanks. Now you all know me, I'm Dr. Natalie Spengler. Right now a demon by the name of Ligen is trying to take over the world, and we still have to come up with a plan. It's even harder to do since this demon has taken over my brother, Dr. Egon Spengler. But we need your help. If you see Dr. E Spengler, call us. If you see a ghost, call us. If you see anything strange, weird, spooky, supernatural, call us. We're the only people who can stop this, but we can't do it with you all running around in panic. Um, now what?" I asked the others. Ray took the microphone with a smile. 

"Don't wait another minute; pick up the phone and call the professionals," Ray said into the camera. He smiled at us and he all looked. 

"Ghostbusters," we all said. "We're ready to believe you!" 

"So please, help us save Egon and the city!" I cried. The news-people smiled and started talking about what I just said. I smiled at the others and they smiled back. 

"So now what do we do?" Janine asked. I picked up my wand and the others did the same. 

"We've got a job to do," I said has the phone in the car started to ring. Janine picked it up and we drove away. We had a lot of work to do before we did anything else. I was just prying that someone called about my brother so I could save him. Now it was my time to return all the times he saved me. I had to save him, we all did. 

Sorry for the wait. I'm really sick and dizzy for some reason. If you read the comments that me and dafluffyunicorn had, I fainted and was out for three hours. I don't know what is wrong, but I woke up my parents about to take me to the hospital. But I'm feeling better so I wrote this chapter. I'm hoping that I can get the next one up tomorrow, but I don't really know. Peace out my Stars!