✥how you met✥ characters

bill-

 you've known him since you two were in diapers. your mom's were best friends in high school so that automatically made you two best friends for life. you do everything together, would do anything for each other and stick up for each other when henry bowers picks on one of you.

richie-

  you were new to derry and you met him on your first day walking through the hallway. he saw you and felt his heart melt from your beauty and felt the need to impress you.

"why hello there hot stuff. you new?"

"how could you tell?"

"well, i've never seen such beauty in bland derry...and you look a little lost"

"*laugh* well, would you be able to show me to algebra with mr. clark, mr smooth guy?"

"*in british voice* well, m'lady, it would be my honor"

eddie-

you moved in right next door to him. your mom wanted to make a good first impression with the neighbors so she decided to bake some cookies, bring them over to the new neighbors and introduce yourselves to the mother and son duo. mrs. kaspbrak introduced you to eddie.

"eddie, this is y/n. she's new to the neighborhood"

"o-oh, hi. i'm eddie"

"i'm y/n"

mrs. kaspbrak later told eddie to stay away from you, but he felt the need to see you again, he was intrigued with everything about you. 

ben-

you spent just about everyday at the library. it was always a comforting place filled with adventures for you. one day, you saw a kid sitting at a table, fascinated with a book. you had never seen him before and he seemed alone, so you decided to walk over and talk to him.

"watcha reading?"

"o-oh, the outsiders"

"no way, that's one of my favorite books! you're gonna love it"

"yeah, it's so good so far"

"i'm y/n and i like you already"

"i'm ben and i like you already as well"

and you spent the rest of the day binge reading books.

stanley-

 you've loved bird watching ever since you were little. you bird watched every weekend in the same spot at a park across the street from your house. you've noticed the boy before but never talked to him, until the day he summed up the courage to talk to you.

"h-hi"

"oh, hi"

"we've been seeing each other here for years now so i thought it was finally time i introduced myself. i'm stanley uris"

"oh, well i'm y/n y/l/n"

"*looks in your notebook* woah! you've seen a gold finch before?!"

"yeah! it was so cool"

"wow, you're so lucky!"

beverly-

 you two had seen each other in classes over the years, but never really talked. one day, you saw a couple of popular girls picking on her after school, so, being your kind and brave self, you stuck up for her and scared them away.

"wow, thank you so much"

"oh, it's no problem. they're stuck up jerks anyways. don't listen to them. i'm y/n"

"i'm beverly but you can call me bev. are you free this weekend?"

"definitely"

and ever since then, you two were inseparable. 

mike-

one day, you were walking out of the drugstore when you saw henry bowers, who's had it out for you since the dawn of time. he spotted you and him and his gang immediately started chasing you. you ran for your life until a knight in shining armor noticed, threatened henry and his gang and scared them away. henry yelled that he was gonna regret doing that, but mike didn't care.

"t-thank you so much. i don't know if i had even survived without you"

"it's no problem. i'm mike"

"i'm y/n"

"i like your name"

"i like yours too"

and ever since then, you two were basically connected at the hip, doing everything together.