Peculiar Midnight!

(Bertolt's POV) ~Present~

I laid in bed, under the covers of my warm blankets. It was so nice and cozy. It was near midnight and I had yet to feel like sleeping. I stared off at the other side of the room, into the darkness. I thought about thinking on what has happened the past couple of days. Then it came to me! I remembered that odd happening a couple of days ago. I covered my head with my blanket, a little ashamed (Remembering 2 days ago.). Why did I hug him after that!  I thought...mad at myself. I cannot let him know my little secret. I've kept it on the lows for this long. But...then, he did try to confess to Annie, who I knew he liked.

But I still shouldn't of done what I did. I, a friend, hugged him around the waist. That's just not right. At least to me! Ugh! Wait, after that though. When I helped him up, he seemed far more red then when I went over to check up on him. I must just be imagining things!

"<very loud snore>" I heard below me.

Reiner? Snoring? That I have never seen before, just noticing this. I lurched towards the end of my bed. (He's on the upper part of the bunk bed above Reiner.) Poking my head to see beneath me, I saw Reiner partly covered with blankets and wriggling. What the fuck? Looking over him, it seemed very odd that a part of the blanket was arched up near his waist.

I heard him moaning slightly, "Uggh Berrr staahp, <very loud snore>"

Whaaa? I felt a drop of drool drip from the corner of my mouth. Feeling it, I quickly rubbed my face. How could I be perving like this?!  Blushing at my thoughts, I knew I should stop. This is my friend! But then, I wonder, why is he sounding like he's mentioning me in his sleep? What could this mean too? I-I mean, I shouldn't be hoping there's a chance he likes me in that  way.

"Tch" I whimpered as I rolled back in to the middle of my bunk.

The room was filled with silence suddenly. I could no longer hear the blankets rubbing around leaving that faint noise. It was not more, not less, just plain silence. My eyes began to feel heavy, I was tiresome finally. Rolling over onto my side, facing the wall. I reached under the covers for my pillow. Grasping it, I held onto it tight, hugging it,  while holding my one leg on the side of it, cradling it amost.

Someday, I wished, that pillow would be someone I loved dearly..I hoped, drifting to sleep.

---

Heeeya guys! Making sure to "armored titan smash" through those writer's blocks! Hope you guys are enjoying the story! ~Frost