Things get Stranger...

(Bertolt's POV)

"Bert! Get your ass up out of bed! We'll be late for class!" I heard barely, (sounded like Reiner). Awakening all of a sudden.

"<Sigh>" Reiner sighed, being frustrated.

I felt my pillow, the one I was wrapped around get tugged and pulled from my hands, then my blanket next. Reiner held onto me and pulled me off the top bunk onto his shoulders. Bailing me onto the bed below. He leaned on the wood leaning on the other bed above's structure, getting his breath back from lifting me. I felt bad for him as I tried to pull myself up off the bed.

"Ugh..." I rubbed my eyes, "You didn't have to do that you know...I can get up on my own." I murmured.

"Tch, if I could believe that...haha." He joked, making me snicker a little. "But you need to hurry, it's five minutes till class."

As he left, I saw a long fabric string stuck on the back of his shirt, near the end. I don't think he'd like it if anyone caught him with that stuck to his clothes.

"Reiner!" I yelled just before he closed the door.

"Yeah? What's the matter?" He replied.

"There is a piece of string stuck on your, um, shirt behind you..." I tried reasoning.

"Huh? Where?"

"Here, lemme' get it for you!" I requested, Reiner turned slightly.

I bent over to see where it was again, had it disappeared! I couldn't find it...!

"Any luck?"

I then saw it, it had to be there, of course... It was on his butt.

"Eh, yeah, I see it now."

As I plucked it, trying not to put any pressure to signify where I was plucking it from. Suddenly, my nose started to drip. A nose bleed! Now?  Well shit. I pulled the string off.

"G-got it!" I said, nervously trying to turn away.

"Than-Wait, are you alright, you seem to be covering your face...?" He asked, catching a glimpse of me before turning.

My nose dripped a droplet of blood onto the floor, (catching Reiner's eye, as he nodded and shrugged at the strange sight.) As I reached for the tissue box, he put a hand on my shoulder, freezing me into place. I flushed red, embarrassed. What the hell was I going to do now! I can't do much now, he'll probably think I'm being totally weird! 

"Bertolt, are you bleeding?" He asked concernedly.

I didn't know what to say, what to do. All I had was the internal screaming of my soul. This is so awkward. 

"I don't know! I just don't know!" I said frantically. Another drop fell.

Taking his hand off, he reached for the tissue before I could and held it out to me. I got redder, and even started to tear. My emotions were going monkeys.

"Here, take this. Don't worry about it." He shined that smile that always left me a gap, inside.

I stuck it up my noise and walked over to where I kept my clothes, then began to change out of my pajamas. He still stood where he was, staring at me as I took of my top. I didn't even dare look him in the eyes, but why is he still here! Looking at me while I change. I chill of silence drifted between us. Making the situation even more awkward.

"Well, I will wait for you in class, hope your doing..." Reiner paused, "Well..."

As he opened the door, I saw in the corner of my eye, he put his hand to his cheek. What was that for?

...

I opened the door and walked into class. For once I was actually later then Eren. Seeing him at his desk beside Armin and Mikasa. Beside that desk to the right, (from where I was standing, through the door), was Reiner. I walked and sat by him.

"We're going to do some more practice with the 3D maneuver gear. Dress into your safety gear and we will start!" Our instructor said sternly, walking out.

"We should use the classroom to dress up girls!" Krista recommended  to Ymir from the back of classroom as we rose from our seats. "Yes! Sounds perfect Krista!" Ymir responded.

"EVERYONE! WE'RE USING THE CLASSROOM AS A CHANGING ROOM FOR US GIRLS, SO ALL Y'ALL  BOYS OUT!" She yelled.

I looked around and sighed. I guess the girls finally  came up with 'that' idea. As all the boys began to crowd the halls I followed behind.

"Bert?" I heard from ahead seeing a stout head bob to the side (Reiner).

"...Y-yeah!?" I said, zoned out partially, 

"You seem a bit quieter then usual, don't you think? Are you alright?" Reiner slowed down and walked beside me.

"Oh, I-I didn't realize! Haha..ha..." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

Why is this feel so awkward? I really have been quiet today. After seeing what I saw last night and noticing Reiner get rejected from Annie has made the surroundings around Reiner...awkwarder?

"Oh." He said, putting his arm around my shoulder.

I felt a internal screaming echo inside me. This pressure is not something I've ever experienced before.

"Are you sure?"  He asked with even more sincerity.

"Yeah, I'm.. alright!" I tried really hard not to studder, for I felt like a wet noodle with nervousness, strangely.

"Okay, just checking." He backed off.

Whew, that was a close one, I started to sweat. I felt myself begin to redden by the second, I cupped my hands over my face. We headed to the little changing cabin beside the main classroom.

Little did I know things were going to get even better...

-----

Frost-chan: I hope you guys are loving it! This is really getting fun to write! Trying to get more ideas to make this even more enticing! ;)