Surprise! ...

(Reiner's POV) so worried!

I walked up the few stairs to the cabin door. When I reached for the handle, I braced myself.

"..."

I looked at the bunk to my right, by the wall, and on the bottom bunk. Stretched out laid Bertolt clutching a pillow. He didn't dare hold his eyes open, clenching his teeth with tears running from his cheeks. I noticed...this is my bed he was on?

"Bertolt, what is it? Is it the thought of what we've done in this mission so far?" I said softly, sitting in front of him on the edge of the bed.

"I guess you deserve to know...Reiner..." He muttered with a squeaky tone (from crying), lurching up off his side, letting my  pillow go, and sitting up next to me. 

Glancing down, he sighed. I felt a little nervous as to what he was panning to say, yet I sat so stiffly there.

Bertolt stared into my bright yellow eyes, "I-I love you Reiner..." He whimpered, "I love you so much!" he whined louder, leaning into my chest with tears.

I leaned over him, wrapping my arms around him. My head breezed over his soft hair. I kissed it lightly, but enough for him to feel it while I brushed my hands along it.

"You know...I been thinking about it, and..." I paused, knowing that I truly did  love Bertolt, "I love you too...More then anyone!...and nobody can take that away."

"Really?" He slightly squealed, a little muffled. Bertolt started to rise up, I let go of him.

He lunged onto me, causing me to fall back. We laughed a little, our faces flushing with redness, our foreheads leaning on each other. As he pulled away slightly, I reached and wiped a tear off his face. Bertolt's smile shining. I leaned in and tried to give him a peck on the lips. He deepened the kiss. Our tongues searching within each other's mouthes. I was enjoying this so much...some how? I guess I really am gay, but I'm proud of it. I ran my hand down his back, caressing it almost. I decided to then suddenly pull him down from on top of me, rolling onto him instead. I smiled at him as he did so too.

Knock! Knock! Knock!!

The cabin's door creaked a little. And what peaked out a little was a certain somebody, with a horse like face! His eyes widened and his mouth gaping at the sight of Reiner sitting on Bertolt's waist.

 And what peaked out a little was a certain somebody, with a horse like face! His eyes widened and his mouth gaping at the sight of Reiner sitting on Bertolt's waist

[ Image kinda looks like what happened |: ) ]

"What the fuck! That is so gay!" He spattered, disgusted putting his hand over his eyes slightly. "Whenever you two get done sometime this century, Instructor Keith is wondering where you two went off..." He then closed the door, very carefully, snorting before it clicked.

"Maneuver gear practice!" We both said to ourselves in sync. "Shit!" I finished off with, getting off of him.

As we neatened our straps, I looked behind, seeing Bertolt. I reached behind his neck, pulling him in and kissed him. Sadly that didn't last long because we were in a hurry. Keith's reward to being late involved activities that only that potato girl does at night. As we broke off and headed outside, all we got was a scold thankfully in the distance.

---

Horseface...or Jean, remained silent, (or just plain scarred) for the rest of that maneuver practice...

---

Well! Happy to keep this story going frands! I shall keep you updated, and feel free to leave a comment too! ~Frost-chan