Early life

Eve birth: 1781 march 13

When I was a little girl my grandmother said that i was special. I always thought that she only said that to make me happy. I didn't know that in a way she was right. When ever people think of the word special they think good thinks so I never knew why my grandmother used that that word.

I am special but not in a good way.
I'm immortal, in other words I can never die.

I first released this when I was 14 years old and I got hit by a car. I was walking home from school one day and a car came speeding down the road when I was crossing. The walking sign was green so I did nothing wrong, I wasn't breaking any rules. While I was crossing the car didn't stop and it hit me. There was no one around. I toke a shot cut and there are no houses or building. I hit the windshield hard and I went in the air than hit the ground.

I broke my neck.
I died.
And i was alone.
Than I woke up.

At first I thought that I was just injured and that I didn't die. But there was blood everywhere and I knew no matter how lucky someone is no one can survive with that much blood. I would of bleed to death. That another thing when I touched my skin where the blood was coming from that was no wound. Than I thought maybe that wasn't where I was injured so I looked over my whole body but there was no sign of a wound. Than I stood up and I didn't feel a thing, no pain, no injuries, no wounds.

I didn't know that to do so I ran home to wash off all the blood. When I got home I had to sneak upstairs without my parents seeing me cause they would asks questions that I didn't have the answers to. Once I got in the shower and washed all the blood away there was nothing telling me that I was hit by a car. The next day I went to my grandmothers house that was only up the road from where I lived. I told her what happened and she said that i was special. I asked what that means and she said that between the ages of 18 and 25 I would stop ageing. She also said that i can never die on matter how many times I die I would forever be living.

But that's not all she said to me, oh no they're was so much more.

She told me that there was was other beings other than human. That there are vampires that unlike in moves can go in the sun, werewolf didn't just transform into full wolf but half so there would still be human just have fangs and lots and lots of hair. She also told me about witches, they were nothing like Sabrina the teenage witch. They had to do spells that toke time and energy. She also told me that the vampires are not the only ones that have long lives.

Yes vampires are immortal.
Werewolves and witches age differently for humans. They age slowly. 10 years for a human is one year for a witch and werewolf. They can live up to 100-300 years old depends on how powerful they are. The more powerful the less they age. But they do age so one day they will die but they would live a long life first. Expect for vampire they will live forever, will if they don't get killed.

Over the years I thought that being immortal was the best thing in the world. I thought nothing could ever be bad about it.

I just didn't think of what would happen to the people around me.

Once I hit 20 i started to feel different and when I asked my grandmother she said that I have stop ageing.

Forever 20 years old.
I was happy.
I didn't know what would happen when I stop ageing.

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee