Time to explain

They all just kind of started at me. Not knowing what to say to me. But than the questions came and they wouldn't shut up.

"How can you never die?"
"What do you mean you sensed it?"
"How did you survive in that coffin?"
"Everyone can die even a vampire"
"Why can't you die"
"What's your name?"

All these questions came at me at once I don't even know which one asked which question. They were talking at the same time and to fast that i didn't even here some of the questions. After while they stop and just looked at me excepting me to answer there questions. I toke a deep breath in and I said that it would be better if we went in side and sit down. It's bit of a long story.

Once we got out of the underground basement we walked to the house. I can remember every inch of this house but when i walked in it was totally different. There was different pictures and the wallpaper changed and also the furniture is different, the only thing that didn't change was a painting. Oh how I have missed looking at that painting everyday. My friend at that time paint me it get give it to me on my birthday, I loved so much that I put it above the fire place. Usually the picture of the family was always above the fireplace if you went to anyone's house. When ever I would have people over they would find it weird and I told that my family died but they just said that even so I should have a family photo up there.

But I never listened to them.

It was something that had a special place in my heart and I'm glad that Hunter, Violet and hazel kept it there.

Anyway after a while of staring at the painting I sat down in one of the two chairs. The chair wasn't anything special it was just black the most black I have ever seen in a chair. I guess that in this time things are made better than they used to be.

Hazel and Hunter and Violet sit on the couch that's in front of the two chairs with a same colour; black. It matches. Than I just to talk. I told them that my names Eve and I talked about when I first got hit by a car and survived also all he things my grandmother said to me about the supernatural. I told them all and that is the first time I have ever told someone my life story. I wasn't going to say anything else about my life but than a question was asked and I know they wanted a answer but I don't think I can tell someone else.

"Why were you in a coffin?"

Hunter was the one to asks me that one and I just didn't know what to say. They wanted to know why even though I told them how I can survive with a sword in my chest. But they wanted to know more but I didn't know what to do. But than I thought I have learned my lesson not to make friends and for now on I won't and they let me live again even if I didn't know I much I wanted to. They gave me a second chance to live with out losing anyone else so...

So I told them that i have been through things that I wish no one will ever go through. I told them I that I didn't know what it meant to be immortal. I told them that a first I was enjoying life until my grandmother mother die than my father and mother. I told them that I moved to different town so I could make a new start and new friends so I wouldn't feel lonely. I told them that it happened again, I lost all my friend to sickness or old age. Than I moved again and again and again and it just kept happening over and over. Until 58 years ago when I got tried of burying my friends so I buried myself. I told them that I had a plan to go into a place where no one would find me and a place I could fit a coffin in. I told them that the last thing I saw was the inside of the coffin and the sword that I stab myself with. And I told them that the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was the three of them all at me.

Just like they are now. They didn't say a word the whole time i was talking and they just nodded. And do you  know what, it felt good to tell someone of my life and not be worried that I might be crazy cause they didn't know of this part of the world. After a while they didn't say anything and I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I would do after and I didn't where I should go. Cause I'm not going to make any friends, I'm just going to live a life where no one in my life will die. Cause I don't think I could handle it again. But for now I want to stay in this house a little while longer because this was my second favourite home as my first favourite was where I was born. I didn't want to let go of this house yet even if it's only an hour or maybe I would sleep here for the night and leave in the morning but what ever happens at least I got to spend some time in this house.

Since I didn't really want to talk I just asked them a question that only they can answer for themselves.

"Since I told you my life story you tell me yours and how to guys ended up in the same roof"

And they did one by one they told me their life story.

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee