The witch story (Hazel)

Hazel POV
Eve wanted us to tell our story since she told us hers. I didn't know what being immortal would feel like but I guess for Eve it wasn't the best and I can understand. I mean losing her family and friend than moving on to find other friends just for them to die is so sad. I wouldn't ever want to go
through that and I can't believe that Eve had to go through it. I can understand why Eve wanted to be dead and being in a coffin with a sword in her heart was the closest thing to that.

Anyway my story is a little bit different from hers.

AN: while telling  you guys the story she is also telling Eve and the others but it won't be in "...."

Just kept in mind that i was a scared kid that thought of the worst most of the time not all but most of the time. I didn't know I was a witch when I was little. My parents adopted me and never new I was a witch so I never knew my biological parents. I was around 13 when I started to notice something different about me. I started to feel different and I felt like there was something missing in my life. This was 68 years ago and I decided that i should go for a walk in the woods cause that was the only thing to do and their was nothing anything dangerous that happened where I lived so my parents let me. I did this mostly everyday when ever I had a chance to but this day it was different. I will never forget what day it was; June the 2nd 1947 was one of the biggest days of my life. While i was walking a started to hear foot steps and every time i turned around their was no one there so I kept walking. I didn't think anything about because I just thought that maybe I didn't hear footsteps but just some animal. After a while hearing 'footsteps' I started to get really scared. So I started to walked a little bit faster until I sense that something was coming at me and I held my hand out up in front of my head to stop it hitting me with my eyes closed. But nothing happened and a couple of seconds of me just standing their with my eyes closed and my hands out in front of my face I opened my eyes and i looked. I was right it was an animal and not some person but what I saw freaked me out. The animal was just jumping in mid air and frozen but than I remembered when I was putting my hands out I said some words that i have never heard before but the words just come out like a reflex.

I said ; Facite constringitur in locum.

It mean 'make it frozen in its place' and its Latin. I have never learned Latin and just saying it felt right and I also felt this power go through me as well. I was just standing their thinking of what just happened until there was a a shout. I looked to where it was coming from and it was a men staring at the animal and than to me. He whispered witch and than he started to shout it. He went back to town and told everyone what he saw but they didn't believe him so he bring them all to the animal that i frozen and since I didn't know how to unfreeze thing back than the animal was still there. Everyone saw it even my parents so I knew that I couldn't go back to them. I was in the woods trying to figure out how it undo the spell and by the time I did everyone saw it and they were out for my blood even my parents. I knew that they could tell other people from other towns and city but no one would believe them. I went to a big city so I could start over where no one knows me but the only problem was that I didn't have any money so I had to live on the streets. But one day a 36 years old saw me and since i was only 13 she felt bad and asked me where my family was. I said that my abandoned me, that lady said that I can stay with her as long as I like. So that what I did, I stayed with her until I was 18 and got a good job that supported me so could live by myself. During the years I was with her I study Latin and it became a second language that I knew perfectly. I learned how to control my power and I learned everything about the supernatural world until I was it.

That was the end of my story and Violet for once had nothing to say. I haven't told anyone my story before and I thought I never would. I don't  really like to cause I don't want people I think that I still that same little girl that couldn't control her powers.  I just don't want to be seen that way cause I'm not that girl anymore. 

I didn't want to talk about my life anymore or get any questions so I did what Eve did, I asked someone else to talk. I turned to hunter who was on the left of me and I asked;

"That's my story what's yours?"

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee