Should i go or not?

When I woke up in the morning I just stayed in bed to think. What am I going to do now? I can't stay here it's not my home and I don't want to have any friends. I have learned my lesson and I just want to live my life where no one that I can will die. That's all I want in life. But where am I to go now? I don't know anything about this new world and i don't know is how things work anymore. But I should leave, this isn't my house anymore.

I got out of bed and went downstairs where Hazel, Hunter and Violet are sitting around the kitchen counter. They were whispering until I come into ear shot and they stop talking to look at me. I just stand there thinking of what to say. I was about to say that I was leaving today when I no where I'm going but Hunter beat me to it.

"So we were thinking and we all agreed that you should stay here" I was surprised when he said that cause I thought he would of said that they wanted me gone.

"Oh no I should leave this isn't my house anymore and should move on from it" I told them sadly. But I so pleased that they wanted me to stay.

"No you have to stay!" Hazel half yelled. That got my attention.

"Why do I have to stay?" I asked.

"Fate?" Violet said unsure if that's the right term to say. Hazel and hunter just look at Violet with annoyed expression. Violet just shrugged her shoulders.

I raised my eyebrows
"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked even more confused than before. Why is Violet talking about fate.

"Well to put it in more sense than Violet did let's just say that you were meant to be here" Hunter explained. I was even more confused. Why would they think that. I'm just a stranger that just that was under there house.

"What do you mean that i was meant to be here?" I questioned.

"Okay so during our lives witches would come up to us and always say 'someone would come to you from under your house that will need help saving the world' and than they would leave" Hazel said.

I looked to Violet and hunter.
"So witches have come up to you and say that" I asked them. They nodded.

"Yeah they have so you are meant to be living here with us" hunter said slowly.

"Well that could be anyone!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah another person could be under our house oh yeah that makes perfect sense. Your free to go" Violet said sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"She has a point Eve" Hazel said sweetly.

Yeah she has a point. It would be unlikely that another person would be under the house. What was I thinking, I mean there's not another basement that someone could be hiding. I just do t like it when I have to do something it I was meant to be something just cause witches predicted that it would happen. And I know when witches get visions they are right and what they see always happens. Even if I choose to leave someway or another I will end up here.

"Do you know why I have to be here?" I asked the one question that I don't think they even know.

"They never told us but maybe cause the universe doesn't want you to be alone" Hazel softly said.

"I doubt that's the reason. The universe doesn't care about me or it wouldn't if made me to never able to die" I whispered but I think that they heard me by there faces. Sadness. I do t want them to be sad for me. I have deal with and I don't need them to feel sorry form me.

"Well since I'm staying for an unknown reason I guess I will have to go shopping for some up to date clothes" I said while lifting my right arm up with a fist. I never liked shopping. I can tell Hazel and Hunter hate it to my there disgusted face but Violet has the opposite face and she's smiling. I guess she like shopping. Yay.

Off to go shopping.

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee