There was light in the darkness

All i ever saw was darkness so why may I ask was there light. It was I like i was in a tunnel. It was so much darkness that you couldn't even see your skin. But near the end you saw light and all the darkness went away. People would happy to see the darkness floating away but for me I want the darkness to stay. I welcomed it.
But the light came anyway no matter how much I didn't want it to and how much I fight the light just kept coming until I breathed for my life.

I haven't breathed in so long it felt so good. My eyes are so stiff it takes me a while to open my eyes. I focused on my breathing to get back to normal cause right now I'm breathing heave. I just lied there taking in the air and in joy being alive. I know that I wanted the darkness to stay but I have been 'dead' for so long that I needed to feel alive.

It just feels... wait how did I wake up. How did the sword get out of my heart.

I opened my eyes. The coffin door is opened and the sword is out. What's the hell happened.

"Who are you" I asked. There were three people standing at my coffin. Two girls and one guy.

"Who. Are. You" I repeated slowly when they didn't answer.
They just started at me not saying anything. I sat up and I got out of the coffin. And I looked at them.

"Well who are you" I asked again.

"How did you do that?" The guy asked.
The other other girls just stared at me.

"Answer my question" I said angrily.

"Umm I'm hazel and this is Violet and he's hunter" hazel told me.

"How did you do that" Violet whispered.
I looked at the coffin and back than.
Than I wondered;
"How did you guys get in here?"

"Hunter was trying to get the frisbee and he fell than we saw the handle under the grass" Violet said.

I nodded but what's a frisbee? How long have I been in the coffin.

"What are you doing in my house?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What are you talking about. When we found this house no one has lived in it for 20 years" hazel said.

"What year is it?"

"2017" this time hunter answered.

"So I have been in the coffin 58 years. Wow I thought it would be less than that" I whispered but they could still hear me.

"57 years in the coffin? How are you still alive with sword in your chest!" Violet screamed while waving her hands around.

It's so weird I never had any see come alive before. I quickly went to the stairs to get out but Violet get there first. How she do that, it was like she super speed and ohhh. I get it.

"Your a vampire" I said nodding my head. I have come across werewolf and witches but never a vampire. I turned to hazel and I see it now. She a witch and hunter is a werewolf. I know this because if I focus enough I can sense I what they are. I can't believe I didn't get it before.

I pointed to hazel and said "witch" and than pointed to hunter "werewolf" just so they know that I know what they are. It makes me feel a lot better that a human didn't find me.  That would be bad.

"How do you know that" Violet asked.

"I sense it" was all I said.

"What are you" hunter muttered.
Good question. Even I do t know.

"I'm human but I can never die" I whispered staring into the distance. That was all I could think of to describe me. I don't have i name for what I am, my grandmother never told me. I don't even think she knew.  I'm going to find out out I am and find others. Even if there are others.

But I'm going to find out.

Comment
Vote
Share
And follow me

~Ashlee