Mind Breaker

Back to June 2006

"Page 3: Kang Chul, an 11th grade student of South Korea, won the gold medal in ranged-shooting. Every citizen of South Korea were so thrilled as it's been really long since the last time a local shooting athlete actually won a gold medal."

"Page 6: One day, when he went home from school. He was extremely shocked, his whole family had been killed, a bullet on their forehead, as if they'd been shot the same way he shot the round target in the Olympics."

"Page 10: Because there wasn't any clue available for that murder, Kang Chul got arrested by the police, as he's the only witness and also because of a gun found nearby their house. It was the gun Kang Chul used to win the gold medal. He was in the jail for 10 years. The first few days, he was so depressed. But later on, he promised himself to find the real culprit one day."

"Yeon Joo N-Noona, can you stop reading out loud the lines like that? What are you doing? You've been repeating those lines like 10 times. Just like an announcer."

"Ah, sorry, I can only memorize things when I read them out aloud. Appa won't let me go inside his room. He said to find him here tomorrow. But don't you think that the storyline is so familiar?"

"Familiar? Not really.. It's a new story made by teacher. So how can it be familiar? I'm currently finishing the sketches of the penthouse for Kang Chul to live in."

"Wait lemme see, oh this is quite cool huh? It suits Kang Chul so much. He's so cool~ *fangirl mode* You should make one of that, you know like in the movie, in every secret agent's house, it always has that 1 secret room, which can only be used by the owner."

"Hmm. That's right. I'm gonna ask teacher about it, then I'll include it."

"No. Don't. Appa won't say yes to this kind of thing. This is only between us, Soo Bong. The secret room won't be able to be seen in the manhwa anyway. That's why it is a "secret"."

".........hmph. Fine, Noona, fine, I'll just do that.", said Soo Bong with a grumpy face, bcus his tasks had suddenly increase.

"Eii are you mad? Don't be mad, I'll treat all of you drinks next time. Cheer up everyone!"

Ms. Seon Mi and Ms. Yoon Hee were the only ones happy about the drinks.

"Right. We need that. Teacher Oh has never even once treated us drinks", said Seon Mi.

"I think Soo Bong is only mad because he thinks that he's cooler than Kang Chul but everyone loves Kang Chul so much..", said Yoon Hee.

"No! why would I? I'm a guy, yet I still think that Kang Chul is really cool, but but unfortunately he's not as cool as my girlfriend~"

"Oh? You've got a girlfriend?"

"Yes. She'll appear in the next next next next next chapters although I'm not really sure which chapter. Her name is Yoon So Hee. Look, look, Noona, isn't she cool? She'd be the main heroine in the manhwa. Oh and also, she's hot and cute at the same time, she's totally my style.", said Soo Bong while showing everyone a small cut out piece of the copied-colored-sketch of Yoon So Hee.

"Aigoo, Soo Bong, you need a real girlfriend. You're so hopeless.", said Seon Mi while Yoon Hee laughed. Yeon Joo had a good short laugh as well. Soo Bong started to hug that small piece of cut-out paper.

"Her apartment's door code in the manhwa would be the date of my birthday", said Soo Bong while smiling, looking at the picture of Yoon So Hee.

"They're right. You're totally hopeless, Soo Bong. Hopeless!", said Yeon Joo.

"By the way, noona. Have you heard about the next chapters?"

"No. Why?"

"There will be a lot way more chapters before these. But yesterday when we're discussing with teacher. He said that it would be something like this."

"After 10 years passed, Kang Chul will then be a president of a company called JN Global, one of the leading companies in South Korea. And besides that, he'd create an organization with a live show airing every week called W, to find out who the killer is. With that organization, he would catch criminals in South Korea while recording some of the progress. This would let people see the progress of criminals catching through the show and news, while Kang Chul will also be searching for the murderer of his family."

While Yeon Joo was walking home, these storyline somehow was repeating more than usual in Yeon Joo's head. A sharp pain was felt in her head. She barely heard anything. Her sight turned black. Everthing turned black. She fell to the ground.