Lies

"There has been another shooting incident at the alley around an abandoned warehouse, two were killed and..."

"Kang Chul a.. it is my fault, isn't it?"

Chul, who was sitting on the couch of his penthouse was startled. He slightly jumped at the sight of a girl with sheet mask standing in front of him.

"Oh right, I was thinking about you.. Sorry, I didn't intend to."

"So what's been happening? Han Sang Hoon.."

"I know."

"You do? How? So you're really able to teleport in seconds?"

"Yeah I found out the secrets but somehow there are more hidden secret variables. Your dad is still in the hospital, he.. didn't recognize me. Was it Soo Bong? That guy, what did he do?"

"....creating disasters..."

"He's right.. I'm your disaster."

"....."

"No. Really. If you think about it, I dragged two humans into this world accidentally, even tried to kill your dad and now everyone thinks we're married. It's not fair for all of you the humans from the real world."

"Everyone thinks, so we're not married for real?"

"Remember? We got married for the public to see to save you from the prison. You didn't even thank me. But it's fair now because I ruined your life too much. I had too much greed to become a real human. I didn't know that your dad would vanish."

"So it's... Yeah, you're right. I get it now."

Without saying anything, Yeon Joo who was teleported here with a sheet mask on and a long pyjama from the real world, walked towards the elevator to get out of the penthouse. She couldn't hear anything. Her eyes was blurry. She ran to the hospital, despite how people on the streets were looking at her.

It was a beautiful night, but the city was too lighted-up so you wouldn't be able to see any star. All you can see were those lights, the fake stars.

"Stars are never real anyway.."

Yeon Joo turned around to see her dad who had just woken up.

"Appa, what did you just say?"

"...Did I talk in my sleep again? The doctor said that I have temporary short-term memory loss. But I've never heard of the name of this hospital in Seoul, is it a new hospital?"

"Yeah...kind of....."

"I had a dream of making a best seller manhwa, if I can make a lot of money from that, maybe I should try huh?"

"...No, you shouldn't do that... Appa your drawing skills are awesome, why don't you become an artist, not a manhwa artist, just an artist who draws & paints a lot and you can make a workshop?"

"Really? Should I?"

"Appa, now I know how it feels like to lose a family member, when I died after being shot, you must have sufferred a lot, just like when I knew that you'd disappeared. When I was suddenly back and alive, what I'm feeling now must be how you felt. Maybe, we should just let Soo Bong do it, let's go back to the real world when there's a chance. You told me not to play inside the manhwa, I didn't even listen to you. Chul was really a monster.."

White walls on the hospital started to blink as if it's going to disappear.

"Is it starting? Soo Bong a, we're still here!!! Appa, let's get out of here."

"Patient of room 603, Oh Seung Moo sshi, you can't leave yet." said a nurse.

"No, no, we're going to fall if we don't go down right now, let's go! This place will disappear."

Someone was running in panic. "What's going on? What is happening to this building? What is happening to me?!" Few screams were heard.

The disappearing elevator was going down and down. Oh Seung Moo and Yeon Joo as well as the nurse who were following them were waiting for the elevator to reach the first floor.

"Please, please, Soo Bong a, your teacher and noona are still here. Don't erase it too fast!!"

"What.... what's happening to me?" Nurse Kim's body was starting to be transparent.

Everything and everyone disappeared when they reached the first floor. Hankuk Sungjin Hospital, Nurse Kim. Not even a single piece of thing to commemorate it.

"This is a dream right, Yeon Joo?"

"Yeah Appa, what a strange dream. Appa?! Wait, somebody help!! Appa please wake up!!"

Just like that, the writer who's still in a recovery stage passed out on the empty square-shaped lot of the city.

A car, a blue car, was approaching them. That's a familiar blue car. It went through the sidewalk and went into the square-shaped lot. There's supposed to be a hospital there, but now it's gone. She recognized it. She was the creator of that shiny blue car. She drew that in the past for Chul. But now, she wished that she didn't.

"Get up."

"I won't."

"He won't be able to stay here this way."

"Everytime I see your face, I wanna cry. But still, we will go with you. At least let us be save in your penthouse, let us stay away from Han Sang Hoon..."