7. The Lost Planet

A/N: I just noticed that I named this book as Lay+Krystal's upcoming movie "Unexpected Love" hahahahah, definitely not intended. Anyways, I leave you with Lay's POV now. Thanks for reading!
**********************************
~~~~~~~~~~Lay's POV~~~~~~~~~
We stared off our first solo tour with our concert in Seoul in May 2014. I was very excited yet feeling down because of Kris' departure. But I, well, we, had to bear with the sadness and continue with our concerts.

Seoul's concert was splendid, although, I missed Aly. I knew she would only come with us to the non-Chinese/non-Korean dates, but I missed our classes. I heard Lee SooMan seonsaengnim sent her to Kasper's studio, so I guessed she would be happy to at least spend some time with her boyfriend WeiFen. He was lucky he wasn't an idol, he could have normal relationships, not like us. Sometimes, especially when we performed in Hong Kong, I thought about my ex girlfriend. I wanted to talk to her again, but I couldn't gather the courage to do it after all the time that had passed. What if she had a happy relationship now? I didn't want to ruin that, I didn't want to give her hope if I didn't really have time for relationships.

Well, apparently that wasn't a problem for Baekhyun, he found love inside SM... he was dating none other than the beautiful Taeyeon, from SNSD. He was so lucky, both of them had tight schedules, but they found time to be together, she was helping him a lot regarding Kris's issue. He told us that she was really being a huge relief, I didn't know what he really meant back then, but he seemed very happy.

On the other hand, fans weren't all that happy. Why were they being so selfish and jealous of Taeyeon? That was another thing that kept me from thinking about relationships. I didn't want fans to hate my love, I didn't want them to hurt her, and I didn't want to hurt the fans feelings either, but still, they had to understand that we have feelings too.

Anyways, we continued with the China dates. I felt glad we could go to my hometown, Changsha. My parents came to see us, and my heart was beating so fast knowing they were seeing me perform, they told me they were beyond proud of me, I couldn't be happier. In the morning I visited my grandparents, I cried when I saw them. My grandma hugged me for like five minutes non-stop, haha, I love her very much!

After our concert in Guangzhou, we had a week of 'relax', well, that's what it was supposed to be. We went back to Korea, and we found out we had new schedules! We were going to shoot some cover videos for legendary kpop songs, and they would be broadcasted on tv. We were so busy, that I didn't have time to see Aly either, I believe I didn't even tell her we were going to be in Korea during that week.

After we were done filming, we went back to the tour schedule. It was time for Indonesia. We arrived one day earlier, and practiced some songs, especially our solos. The day of the concert I was excited because Aly sent me a message saying she would come to see us! I wanted to show her my solo so much!

After reading her message, I felt strange, and started writing on my lyrics notebook. I was sitting at the desk writing when Xiumin-hyung entered.

-Lay ah! What are you doing?- He said excitedly, he was always very cheerful.
-Ah nothing, just writing- I replied.
-Writing more songs? Cool!-He said as he lifted my notebook.
-No, just poems...- But he interrupted me and saw what I wrote:

[*] 想和你在一起
Xiǎng hé nǐ zài yī qǐ
(I just want to be with you)

流着眼泪不说难过
Liú zhe yǎn lèi bù shuō nán guò
(As I shed tears while telling myself not to be sad)

给你微笑的我
Gěi nǐ wēi xiào de wǒ
(The me who gives you a smile)

藏好心碎了的我
Cáng hǎo xīn suì le de wǒ
(The me who hides my broken heart)