Prologue

5 years ago

I had been feeling ill the past couple of weeks and had no clue what was the cause of it. Me and all of my boys thought it might have been something I ate but the longer it lasted the more we came to be concerned. We all agreed that I should go to the hospital and have it checked out. When I first joined the Academy we had come to a consensus that Dr. Roberts would be my main practitioner, not that we didn't trust Sean to do but to keep an unbiased mind.

The boys were going to by gone that day for a mission and work at the dinner so I drove myself to the hospital. As soon as I arrived I was ushered into a room and a few minutes later Phil came in.

"So Sang what seems to be the matter? I got a brief overview from Sean but I want to hear it from you." he said.

"I've been feeling sick these past few weeks. Throwing up in the mornings and when something smells off."

"Anything else? This room is safe Sang."

"I'm late. I know what this could mean, I'm not stupid but if it is what I think it is then I don't know what to do. I didn't tell the boys because I was scared about how they would react to this. We had just finished the Ashley Walters mission and things were finally getting back to normal."

"Sang. Sang. Sweetie, it's going to be alright. Those boys love you with all their being and this doesn't change a thing. Let me run some blood test so we can confirm if this is true." I nodded my head.

We finished up the test and the results were conclusive, I was indeed pregnant. I knew it was coming but I was still in shock. Phil helped me into my car so I could go home and tell the guys the news. I trust Phil and his words and I trust the guys, we were going to make this work.

I sped home and pulled into the driveway. I noticed that all the cars were there which surprised me, but I just assumed that they finished early. I opened the front door with my keys and heard muffled voices coming from the den. Making my way over I could begin to understand the words.

"So we all agree then? We all no longer love Ms. Sorenson."

"Yes, I thought it was love but it was just wanting to get her out of that situation. Infatuation." said Kota. I let out a quiet gasp. Everyone replied with similar thoughts. I never thought this would happen. At the hospital, it was just that scared little girl talking. I had trusted them to never leave me. But apart of me always knew that this would happen, I was never going to be loved.

I crept upstairs to my room and stuffed my bag with some clothes and some other items and a picture frame of the 10 of us. They may have broken me beyond repair but I stilled loved them. I hopped back in my car and drove back to the hospital. I bursted in Phil's office tears streaming down my face. Phil looked up from his paperwork in alarm but took one look at me and knew. He pulled me into a comforting hug and began to make arrangements for me to leave. I couldn't stand being around them. He got me on a plane later that night to Texas and got me an apartment that set up banking for me to send some money until I was back on my feet. As I sat in  my seat, I looked out my window as we were high in the sky and said goodbye to my old life.

Phil's POV

I could not believe those boys. Even though they are the brightest and most capable team in the Academy they had fucked up this one. I couldn't wait to tear them up when they call about Sang. She had left me with her phone knowing that they could track her with it. Just after I left Sang at the airport I got a call on her phone. It was North.

"Sang baby? Where are you? It's late and Dr. Roberts would have given us a call if you had to stay over night at the hospital. Are you okay?" He barked out.

"You have no right to ask about Sang after what you did to her." I yelled.

"Phil? What are you doing with Sang's phone." replied Sean. I'm guessing I was on speaker phone and they were all in the same room. Good, they were about to get an ass beating.

"I have her phone because she left and is never coming back. She heard your little family meeting and is devastated."

"What do you mean she left? Where is she going?" said Kota.

"Exactly that, I sent her off somewhere to get away from you. If you didn't love her anymore then why have her stick around so long? That poor girl is going through hell and back right now."

Silence

"We made a mistake." said Owen.

"Well, that was one hell of a mistake and you 9 are going to pay for it for the rest of your lives."

Thank you for reading my first ever fanfiction. This is one of my favorite series and all the ones I've read with ot14 were all fairly similar, which is not a bad thing. I just wanted to switch things up with this one. I'm going to try and update as often as I can but I am a senior in my last semester of high school so I hope you understand.