:)

I'm so sorry that this isn't the next chapter but I've been trying to not fail my classes so I can graduate. I only have a week and a half left in the year before I'm done with high school and got food poisoning at the worst possible time and had to miss school so I have a lot to catch up on.

BUT this is not the point of this a/n. It had recently come to mu attention that I am ranked third in the academy tag. I never thought that I was get to this point but I have and I would just like to thank everyone that read Moving On whether you read the prologue and said that this wasn't for you or have stuck by and are continuing to read, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Writing has been such an outlet for me and the fact that people are reading what I put out there amazes me every time I log on.

Thank you again to all the people that follow me, the people that have my story in their current reads, the people that comment and answer my random questions of the chapter, the people that add my story to their reading list for other people to discover my story, the people that just exist and read. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE. This is probably one of my most proud moments, which doesn't seem like much but I've always been in the shadow of other people and have been trying to be better only to be knocked down again again.

I hope you continue to read and enjoy Moving On and Sang's journey in love and my own journey in writing.