3

You wake to a pillow stuffed into your arms and the smell of something sweet invading your senses. There's the sound of clattering from downstairs and the occasional swear from who you assume is Anti.

The floor is cold beneath your feet as you pad through the door, pillow still tucked under your arm. The smell gets even stronger the closer you get to the kitchen. It smells like...pumpkins?

Anti stands against the counter, a bowl in his hands and a very messy apron around his waist. There's flour in his hair and you're fairly sure you can see an empty bottle of pumpkin spice. Half of it seems to be coating Anti's feet.

"Anti?" He jumps at your voice, dropping the wooden spoon he was using to stir the gloop in the bowl. A dollop of it drips from the lip of the bowl and splatteres to the floor. Anti curses again, placing the bowl precariously on the edge of the counter as he cleans up.

You move closer and push the bowl away from the edge. No matter how funny it would be to see Anti covered in, what you assume is, cookie dough, you really don't feel like helping him clean up.

"So...what is this?" You scoop out some of the mixture and sniff it. The smell of pumpkin spice is overpowering. Your eyes water.

"Cookie dough dumbie! For Halloween cookies!" He jumps up, flour falling from his hair. There's that excited spark in his eye that you know all too well.

"It's only just October 1st Anti. Halloween is at the end of the month." He pouts at you.

"It's October, therefore, it's Halloween. And-" He grabs your hands, oblivious to the cookie dough still on your finger, "-it's my Birthday soon!"

October 10th. The day the first Anti video was posted on Jack's channel. Obviously, Anti had been around for years before that but they'd never really decided on a birthday for him. Jack nor Anti could remember the day he first appeared. So when the community had adopted October 10th as his birthday, he had too. Technically, this was his first one, since last year it didn't really count.

"Wow, you're gonna finally be one! What a big boy you are!" You pinch his cheek teasingly, your tone one that would typically be used when talking to a baby. Anti growls in warning, his smile dissapearing with a playful glare.

You decide to take it farther, seeing just how far you can push him.

"Aww, did the baby get all messy?" You ruffle his hair and send flour flying everywhere. Anti's glare deepens but he stays quiet.

Then, suddenly, he has you pinned against the counter. You squeak in surprise and Anti laughs. He places a sloppy kiss on your cheek, licking a stripe to your temple before running off into the house, cackling.

"Oh my god! Fucking gross!" You wipe away the slobber with your sleeve and shudder. Anti truly is a gross person.

"Anti! That was disgusting!" A whine creeps into your voice but you're only greeted with another giggle. Your eyes drift to the cookie dough, a michevious smirk forming on your face.

"Oh well, I suppose if Anti won't come back, I'll just have to eat all the cookie dough." You sigh loudly and dramatically, "Yep, all of it and all by myself."

You quickly scoop an entire handful out, waiting for the perfect moment.

There's the telltale sound of quiet static behind you and the feather light touch of hands hovering over your hips. The perfect moment has arrived.

You spin, throwing the handful of gloopy dough into Anti's face. You giggle maniacally as you watch him stand there with it dripping down his neck. His tongue sneaks out, tasting the food.

"Mmm. Not too bad actually. Here, try some!" Without looking, he reaches around you, scoops up his own handful and plops it onto your head. It's cold and slimy and sends a shudder up your spine as it drips down your back.

"Fuck you that's cold!" You whine, wiping some out of your fringe. Anti wipes away enough for him to be able to see.

"You look ridiculous!" He laughs and pulls you in for a kiss.

"And you taste like pumpkin spice." You murmer against his lips.

He licks another stripe up your cheek, catching some of the dough slowly dripping down your face.

"Will you stop doing that!" You yell, pushing him away.

"But it tastes good!" Anti tries to hide his amusement and fails miserably. You sigh, deciding you have to be the adult here. Otherwise, you'll be there all day throwing food over eachother.

"C'mon, we need to take a shower. And then clean up." Anti's smile drops at the mention of cleaning.

"Do we have too?"

"If you want to make more cookies afterward, yes."

"Urrrgggghhhhh. Fiiiiiiiine." He follows after you, sneakily dropping some of the dough from his hair onto you till you swat his hand away.