Deadly Thoughts

I thought that I had already put this in but, (Sorry I didn't)

This may trigger people!

Sorry again for not having this warning,

~BlarrDeHarr

:)

 ~~~~~

“That was a great recording session guys, thank you!” I said into my mic after I ended my recording.

“No problem, I really enjoyed it, thanks for playing with us!” I heard Pewds say.

“Yeah, I agree with Pewds, It was a great recording session, how is your steam group going along?” Cry asked me, of course he would ask this question.

“It's fine, I was actually planning on going on there today. Would you guys like to join me on my epic quest?” I asked them, half joking.

“Sure, I just finished my recording with almost no problems so the only editing I would have to do is just cut up the footage into different parts, so I have some time to waste...” Cry said, kindness in his voice.

“Okay, Pewds, how about you?” I asked very cautiously.

“Why would I want to have to spend more time with you?” I was shocked, after my shock had passed, I then went and turned back on my recording.

“What was that Pewds?” Cry asked, his voice full of anger.

“You know exactly what I just said Cry, have you forgotten every thing that Minx has done?” I could see that Pewds was angry, very angry. It was really hard to get Pewds angry, to get him on this level, it was nearly impossible, but I had achieved it. “Why would I want to hang out with a murderer? Or a thief? Why would I want to ever hang out with someone who stopped going to therapy because they killed the therapist?” I was stunned. Pewds just told me that he completely hated me and wanted nothing to do with me... I already knew everybody thought that when I walk into the room, at least they pretend not to think that... My life is a wreck...

“Felix! How dare you!” Cry yelled, slightly stunned yet still angry enough to sound like it. In the web cam I saw Cry stand up as he said those words. “Minx has suffered greater than I have, how dare you just bluntly accuse Minx of such things? Do you have no soul?” Cry yelled at him. I could feel the anger in his words.

“Cry, stop... Pewds has a right to be mad at me...” I say, my depression kicking in. My voice had sunken, My shoulders were slumped, and a lone tear fell down my face. “Maybe you are right Pewds, maybe I should just give up...” The words were out of my mouth before I even realized that I had been thinking it. Pewds had a shocked expression on his face. I bet he didn't think I would agree with him. No one thinks that I would agree with him, but I do, I always have, even before those events... “I should have died long ago... That would have helped everybody...” I say, my voice sunk even farther, my tears now streaming down my face, starting to effect my voice. While trying to wipe my tears away I accidentally turned on my web cam, showing Cry and Pewds my face. I didn't realize. I look at my screen again. “So Pewds, maybe you are correct... maybe I should just kill myself... It would help everybody...” I say, tears streaming down my face, I feel my shoulders slump even further, I brush my hair out of my face. I could imagine that my mood affected my face. My eyes sunken, My head hanging, my mouth in a frown, I imagined myself looking like a mess.

“Minx...” Was all I heard as I got up from my chair and I open the door and walk out. I walk into the kitchen and grab a knife. I walk back into my study absentmindedly, I cut my arm as I walk in, I shut the door with my bleeding hand. I sit in my office chair and I cut myself again, and again, and again... I hear someone calling my name, but I don't care, all I care about is this pain in my arm, this feeling that's attached me to this world. I look over to see that Skype is still on, I thought that I turned it off, no wonder why I heard my name.

“Minx! What are you doing? MINX?” Cry was yelling at me. Oh, OH SHIT! My web cam was on. I then see myself, a depressed looking girl holding a bloody knife up against her skin. Her brown hair looked dirty, her purple highlights faded, her shoulders slumped. Her face sunken, this girl had problems, and I was that girl. “Minx, Stop, please, don't do this to yourself...” I look up at the screen, my eyes looked dull, I looked dead. Then something happened. Words came, bad words.

“Somewhere inside this closet, Your whole life exists, An evil little secret that keeps you so nervous. You're boarding up your windows, but what you're keeping out is on the wrong side of the door. I know the reason you're running scared; I met the monster inside your head. You never know the feeling of being alive. It's not enough, it never stops coming. It's not enough, so take a breath, say good-bye.Your skin is crawling on you, the shadows on the ground, and now the room is spinning, Oh god what was that sound? The fear is paralyzing, trapped here inside yourself. Your will to live is dying, you're dying. I know the reason you're running scared, I met the monster inside your head. You never know the feeling of being yourself, it's not enough, it never stops coming. It's not enough, so take a breath, say good-bye! You're dying now, Dying now! I know the reason you're running scared, I met the monster inside your head. You never know the feeling of being alive, It's not enough, it never stops coming, It's not enough, so take a breath, say good-bye!” I freeze at these words, mocking me, telling me to kill myself...

So much to do, in so little time...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this offends anybody!

Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote, Comment, I don't care, but have a good day.

~See you around!

:)

~BlarrDeHarr