Otaku Ranks

~~~~Five Min. Before Texts~~~~Minx~~~~

~Chat~

Otaku has joined the call

“Hello, Minx. Would you kick Pewds out?” The person named Otaku asked me, I just stared at the screen.

“Why would she do tha-”

Pewds has left the call

“Very good. Now, in four minutes, I will walk through your front door and knock Krism out, if you do anything to stop me, and be successful in anyway, shape, or form, I will kill her, then take you back out to the field. Understood? Now, I need you to walk out to the living room where Krism is, and I will talk to you soon, okay?” I nod, Otaku, is a Senior Executive Chief in the U.S. CIA, and I was drafted into their world wide program findind young and gifted people to join their ranks. After I had achived Head Security Agent, I decided to leave the CIA, and do something simple. Otaku, however, does not want me to live that life...

~~~~After Texts~~~~

“Thank you, Head Security Agent, your help was greatly appreciated. I regret to inform you that we need you back in the field, I'm sorry Ma'am, but I must, please forgive me..” Otaku says, I felt anger rise from deep within me.

“You said that I didn't need to be sent back into the field, why did you lie to me?” I ask, my voice full of anger in spite of my barriers that I made ever since my days as an agent.

“Its the name of the game, Ma'am...”

“What about my 'condition'?” I say, sneering that acursed word.

“It was carefully considered, and you have been approved to go back into the field...”

“What about Kristen?”

“What about her?”

“Why do you guys need her?”

“Why do you need her?

“I love her!”

“So? Love doesn't exist. Quit lying to yourself, I have lied to myself for many years, I am stopping that from now on. I know it is harsh, but it is the truth...”

“The Harsh Truth, you say? Well, I say fuck that truth, I love Krism with all of my heart. Now, Otaku, FUCK OFF! Or should I say Deafinition?” He froze at his name, looking at me as if I had just killed the president.

“Well, I'm glad you remember me, Minx...”

“How could I forget one of my best friends...?”

“Even after everything, you considered me that?”