Such Horrible Things

~~~~Minx~~~~

I don't deserve those people, they are good people. I would just ruin them, all of them. Especially Krism....

~~~~A Few Days Later~~~

“What's wrong with me?!” I exclaim loudly in the dark alley. I put a knife to my wrist. If I do this, I will be free. But, I can't, I can't do it to the group!

They only hang out with you because you are a YouTuber! They don't actually like you, you are just another famous person!

No, Taz, Gabbi, Joe, Martin, and Kristen are my friends!

Yeah right, let me guess, you were hoping to find a love here if they don't recognize your voice? Yeah right, who would ever love you?

I can always try and find Krism...

Does someone have a little crush?

No!

I could feel my cheeks reddening. I punched the wall, possibly breaking my right hand. I didn't care anymore, no one would ever care about me, or love me. No one.

Now are you finally getting it?

He was making me mad, very mad. A few guys walked into the alley.

“Hey beautiful, how are you doing?” One called over to me, luckily I wasn't very little so we were almost eye to eye as he walked up. I looked up at him, my eyes glowing in the moonlight. “Are you going to answer me?” He asks, thanks to him I was already mad, but now with this, I was going to lose control, soon.

“Hey Bitch! Answer my friend!” A shorter guy yells at me.

“I'm doing fine, but you must leave before I kill you under this beautiful night...” I say mystically.

“Oh, this beauty is threatening us, with her very lovely accent...” The main guy said as the rest laughed.

“It's more then just a meager threat, its a warning, now, leave,” I say as I slit the guy's throat in front of me, “Or end up like him...” I say as the lifeless body falls down next to me. The other guys take off running.

See, I am useful. Sure, I do horrible things, but I am not a bad man...

Really? Your sure about that?

Of course! Want to hear my life?

Not real-

It started when I was born, here let sing it for you...

~~~~Song~~~~

Sit back now

Let me tell you a tale

Where justice does not prevail

About an ill-fated life

So very full of strife

Where two wrongs do not make a right

So

When I was born

I did surely scorn

My proud parent's name

Then their lives went down the drain

Drove them insane

My birth was a curse

I bit the nurse