Response

“You've got me shaking from the way you're talking. My heart is breaking but there's no use crying. What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes. If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die. Sticks and stones could break my bones, but anything you say will only fuel my lungs. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with a filthy tongue watch me choke it down so I can throw it up. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts,if this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck, before an audience of death. You could be the corpse and I could be the killer. If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner. You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer. Everything you say is like music to my ears. You could be the corpse and I could be the killer. If I could be the devil, you could be the sinner. You could be the drugs and I could be the dealer. Everything you say is like music to my, music to my ears! Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with a filthy tongue, watch me choke it down so I can throw it up. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck, before an audience of death. Failure find me, to tie me up now, 'cause I'm as bad, as bad as it gets. Failure find me, to hang me up now by my neck cause I'm a fate worse than death, What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes. If I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with a filthy tongue, watch me choke it down so I can throw it up. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck before an audience. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts. If this is love I don't wanna be loved. You pollute the room with a filthy tongue, watch me choke it down so I can throw it up. Don't mind us we're just spilling our guts, if this is love I don't wanna be hanging by the neck before an audience of death..” I respond without thinking of the consequences.

“Pewds?! Minx?!” Cry was freaking out.

“Thanks again for the footage, bye guys...” I say with a serious look on my face.

“Wait, Minx don't you dare lea-” I cut the call as tried to say the word 'leave'.

~~~Three Days Later~~~

It has been a rough past couple of days for me... Everything happening with Pewds and Cry, it returning, my depression, YouTube, it's all just getting to be too much.. I just, can't take it anymore. I'm sorry guys, I really am. I just, I can't deal with this right now... I hope you can understand, and please, eventually forgive me...

~~~One Week Later, Cry~~~

I still haven't heard from Minx, I hope that she is okay, I have no idea though... Her face though, Pewds' comment, I just, maybe she never left the room, maybe she just turned off her mic, maybe she heard us. That would suck, that would very much so suck...

Anyways, I need to see what Minx is up to, I need to know that she is alright... She hasn't posted a video in like, four days, her fans are getting very worried. Let me just check on her channel....

'Sorry Guys, Please Forgive Me?'

That sounds terrible, I need to see what this is about...

~~~~Video~~~~

“Hey Guys, Minx here, I just wanted to inform you that I haven't been that great lately, so I'm sorry for no content for a little while, I have just been going through a lot this past week... So yet again. I've been having a tough time and I just haven't felt the drive to record lately, so I'm sorry about the lack of content, if you don't already know them, instead of just waiting for me to get my fucking act together, go check out Cry and Pewds, or ChoaticMonki and PewDiePie. Both of them are really funny and are great friends of mine, yet again guys, sorry about this inconvienice, and have a good day. Bye guys...'

~~~~End Video~~~~

My god, Minx, I didn't know that it was this bad... I need to call you, now!

I walk over to my little office, open up my Skype and call Minx....

All its doing is ring, come on Minx, pick up, pick up!

I glance around anxiously as the call rings but finally Minx answers.

“Hello? Cry?” So asks me, her voice very quiet and cracked as if she hasn't used it in a few days.

“Yeah, its me, Minx are you okay?” I ask, concern masking my normally calm voice.

“Define Okay, How do you think I am?” She asks me, rage coming out of her voice. “I-I'm sorry, I've just been a little bit moody lately...” She tells me, I could feel her mood through her voice. Her voice was masked with a very deep depression...

“What makes you happy?” I ask, trying to lighten the mood.

“Music nowadays...” She says, not really as perky as she tried to sound.

“What's the song that you have been listening to?” I ask, hoping that it wasn't anything that depressing.

“Pieces by Red...” She says, her tone changing lightly.

“Can you sing it for me?” I ask, trying to get her to at least seem happy.

“Sure...” She says, I hear her clear her throat and I wait for the music to start.

~~~~Song~~~~

“I'm here again

A thousand miles away from you

A broken mess, just scattered pieces of who I am

I tried so hard

Thought I could do this on my own

I've lost so much along the way

Then I see your face

I know I'm finally yours

I find everything I thought I lost before

You call my name

I come to you in pieces

So you can make me whole

I've come undone

But you make sense of who I am

Like puzzle pieces in your hand,

Then I see your face

I know I'm finally yours

I find everything I thought I lost before

You call my name

I come to you in pieces

So you can make me whole!

I tried so hard! So hard!

I tried so hard!

Then I see your face

I know I'm finally yours

I find everything I thought I lost before

You call my name

I come to you in pieces

So you can make me whole

So you can make me whole”

~~~~End Song~~~~

Of course it had to be a depressing song... Of course it had to be....