Feelings Part Two

~~~~Minx~~~~

I was doing it, I was telling Krism how I felt. I was going to get kicked out for sure! Oh well, Let's do this.

“Krism, I have liked you for a while now, and I'm sorry if you don't feel the same, but, I can't take it any longer, Krism, will you be my Girlfriend?” I asked her, oh my fucking God, I ASKED HER OUT!

“Minx...” She says. Shit, she doesn't like me like that, I knew it... I had lost all hope until Krism kissed me. I was frozen for a few seconds then joined the kiss. Krism stopped and looked at me in the eyes. “Minx, yes, I would love to be your Girlfriend!” My heart felt as though it was jumping up and down and dancing around the room, then I realized that I was doing that while dragging a Krism that was dying of laughter at my reaction. I then told her to wait, and that I needed to play some games with friends. “Okay, just make sure you win a few rounds...” She says, still dying of laughter.

“I will Bebe!” We both blush as I call her that. I wave and walk into the study. I call Pewds and Cry on Skype. Pewds joins in.

“Yesh? Dis is Poodipah Speakin'!” I hear Pewds say then I burst into laughter. After a few seconds of my insane laughter, Pewds joins in.

“Pewds, would you like to play a game with me? I invited Cry but he hasn't joined the call yet...” I say, my eyes going back to the call menu.

“Sure, and Minx?”

“Yeah, Pewds? What do you want?”

“I'm sorry about earlier, I really am...” I was surprised.

“Don't apologize, you were right. But that doesn't matter now, that's the past!” I say, Pewds looked surprised and confused.

“What? I was at complete fault!” He says, truth the only thing in his eyes.

“Poodie, I don't care about that, that's the past. This, right here, Life, is called the present for a reason...” I looked up and turned the web cam on, and connected it to Skype. “Is this the face of someone who is lying?” He looks shocked at his computer.

~~~~Krism~~~~

Minx just. Ohmyfuckinggod.....I heard my phone beep signifying that someone was messaging me.

'Michelle doesn't tell the truth, like you, Kristen'

I stare at the screen, wondering who this was. Then, my mind clicked.

'I can tell you something, leave Minx out of this...'

'Good luck with that, Kristen... But you pulled her in, and she was involved when-'

I heard Minx coming out of the Study, her face in a forced smile.

“What's wrong, Bebe?” I ask, hoping that she was alright.

“M-m-man!”

“Who-”

“Behi-”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy with part two? With Cliffhanger?

MWAHAHA!

~See you around!
:)

~BlarrDeHarr