Olivia

Elliot's POV

I was sitting there wondering why she was taking so long. Then I heard gun shots. I froze for a moment before realizing what I had just heard. I grabbed my gun and got out of the car. I run inside passing coworker that have been injured, on the ground.

I make my way to the squad room and see a man standing there with two guns, one in each hand. He was standing over Fin who looks like he's been shot in the shoulder. I slowly creep up and do my best to make no noise.

I hide against the wall and see Olivia with her hand over her mouth hiding, tears running down her cheeks. I try to see if she is okay physically, but from my angle I couldn't see her body much.

The man has a body amor suit on there's no way a bullet would take him down. I have to physically do the job. I put my gun away and sneak up to him and tackle him to the ground from behind as I grab his arms making the guns fly across the room. I cuff the man giving him to an officer that went in injured during the shooting.

I check on Olivia

"Liv!" I get on the ground and look at her.
"Are you okay?" My eyes wonder around her body looking for any sign of blood and then I saw her leg wrapped with a bloody t-shirt.

She puts her head in my chest

"It hurts"

I kiss her head wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm gonna lift you okay?"

She nods her head and I do so. She screams in pain as I lift her, causing her leg to adjust.

I carry her to a stretcher.

"Go check on everyone else!"

"I don't want to leave you"

"Elliot, I'm okay, please, make sure everyone else is okay"

I put my hand on the side of her face and leaned in for a kiss. I let go of her hand and notice fin is already being taken care of by a paramedic so I make my way to the captains office.

..I froze, a part of me wanted to fall to my knees at the sight. The other half wanted to take a gun and put it to the shooters skull and pull the trigger.

He sat there in his office chair, a bullet through the chest. I thought he was dead by the looks of him. I run over and put my hand to his neck and yell.

"I NEED HELP IN HERE!"

A paramedic comes running with a stretcher. He does the same as I just did, by checking his pulse.

"His pulse is weak but it's there"

I help him lift the captain on to the stretcher. He runs with him getting him down the elevator to the ambulance.

I look around and Olivia was gone. I head to the hospital thinking that's where she went since that's where everyone went.

As I arrive there are nothing, but media hogs out front taunting with questions not listening to the authorities telling them to back off.

I head inside and see the doctors run by with Cragen on a bed, then fin not long after, and a few more from the precinct.

This is a nightmare.