The red hair told me everything

Mrs. Bennet will be upset if we don't hurry up, it's getting dark"- Jonas told me.

No shit  Sherlock"- I glanced at him. I hate being bitchy but hey, he knows that we still need to go to the last store to buy everything we need.

Okay,okay"- He sighed.

Let's go in"- Jonas said when we were in front of the supermarket.

I nodded, and while making my way in, I tripped and nearly fall down. God damn. I hate those sneakers, they're so old that they don't have some of the material on them.

I got on my knees to rub my fingers that got bumbed on the pavement. This hurt actually.

No! Georgie! Carefull!"- I heard someone yelling from the distance, I turned around to see what was going on and my jaw dropped from what I saw.

A little boy, around the age of 3 just stepped on the busy street, not really realizing what is going to happen next.

I'm not that far from him actually, he's like 8-9 metres away.. I have to do something.

Without even thinking I started running towards him, I looked up and saw a car driving fast in his direction, shit, I started running even faster, then, moments later I finally reached him. I grabbed him and put his body under mine, he was fully covered in my hug when I felt the car bumping us, sharp pain ran over my body and our bodies not longer on the ground, we flew probably like 2-3 metres further, when we fall down, I weakly opened my eyes but everything was a blur, so all I could do was to hear people screaming and yelling around us.. I need to know if Georgie is okay..

Georgie"- I mumbled.

I-I'm okay"- I heard him saying in a crying voice and that's when everything went black.

JONAS'S POINT OF VIEW

I bought everything and got out of the supermarket. Where the hell is Crystal? She never got in.

When I stepped outside, not far from me, on the center of the street, a lot of people have made a circle, they were yelling and saying something like "she won't make it" , "she saved him" , "Where is the ambulance?!"

What the hell? I started going towards them and when I got closer, one of the men that were blocking my view stepped on the side.. Oh my god! I couldn't see the girl's body but I knew who it was already. The red hair told me everything.. It was her.. It was Crystal.

I ran to her when some men tried to stop me.

Let me go! She is my best friend!"- I yelled getting out of their grip and falling on my knees next to her.

There was blood all over her face, her eyes were closed and when I checked her pulse, it was so fucking slow. But even now she looked unbeatable.

Tears started falling down my face and I looked away for a second when I saw a man holding a little boy in his hands, the boy was covered with blood too, but at least he seemed to be okay. Another young man came to me with a sad look in his eyes.

I'm sorry"- He said.

What are you sorry for?! Were you the driver?"- I got angry.

No, no! I'm Tyler! I'm this boy's uncle"- he pointed to the little boy.

And I just wanted to say that an ambulance will be there in any moment and this girl is going in one of the best hospitals in the US, she is going to be okay. With saving my nephew she saved me too. She saved us.."- he said sadly.

I'm happy to hear that he's alright at least.. Crystal has done this for him.. I've always believed that she's a superhero and superheroes don't die. Never."- I said and he smiled.

You're right."- he tapped me on the shoulder.

Can you please give me her parents' number? They need to be informed."- he sighed.

Umm.. She doesn't have parents. We're from an orphanage."- I said, already expecting him to stop caring. To change his mind about Crystal's hospital. It was already happening, wasn't it?

That's alright.. Then, give me your matron's number?"- he asked and even thought I was surprised I gave him Mrs. Bennet's number.

Then, we heard the ambulance's siren and we stepped back. Doctors came out and carefully took Crystal in the ambulance car. We got in Tyler's car and started following them to the hospital.

Hey guys, this is the first chapter of this story! I'll update the second one today too, so I hope you'll like it. Also, even thought I've already have a plot for this and a lot of ideas about what will happen next, I'm open up to new ones too!