You look hella cute

CRYSTAL'S POINT OF VIEW

Everything is just.. Amazing. My life got turned around for 360°, literally.
After everything that happened one after another, I can finally say that my life is back to normal. Different normal, but normal.

I go out every night with Tyler and Dylan, they are my favourite definitely.. Earlier, I met nearly everyone from the cast and they are all really nice, I love them so much, especially Shelley.. We get along very well.

And I don't want to forget to mention that I'm the youngest there, just Sprayberry and Froy are still teenagers, everyone else is an adult by now.. And as I am, I've never been getting along very well with children on my age so, I'm so shy to go and talk to Froy and Sprayberry and I stick with the others more. Not that I don't like it, it's just that, now when Jonas is not here anymore, I have noone to speak with on my age.

Crystal! Shelley's here!"- I heard Tyler yelling from downstairs.

Hell yeah! I'm coming!"- Yass, I love when Shelley and the others are coming to our house, but as I said earlier, I like it a bit better if that's just Shelley sometimes.

I put on my adiddas hoodie because I was still in my sport bra and went downstairs.

Shelley! Nice to see you finally!"- We haven't seen each other for literally 4 days.

Yas gurl! I missed your silly head!"- We hugged each other and laid down on the couch.

I see that you both aren't planning on going out today, are you?"- Tyler laughed.

Nah. Not at all"- Shelley smiled.

Ty, you know how lazy we are"- I playfully gave him a look.

Fine,fine. I think that everything I'll be doing today is hanging out with Dylan and Hoechlin, at Dylan's house. Since you're not coming, bye ladies and have a wonderfull day! Later around 9pm, we'll probably come here so we can have a sleepover"- Tyler said and put on his leather jacket.

Sounds good. See ya"- we waved and he left.

So... What are we doing now?!"- I could say that Shelley was up to some stupid shit.

Khm.. What about pizza and instagram session?!"- I suggested.

Yas!"- She yelled.

THREE HOURS LATER

After everything we did, we ended up eating our pizza, laying on my bed and talking about life. Literally.

So, I see that you only hang out with us, like we all are much older than you.. Don't get me wrong, I love it! But, I'm just worried, don't you have friends on your age sweetheart?"- Not this conversation..

Oh, I.. I don't actually. I'm too weird Shelley.. I've never had a friend that is on my age except Jonas and now I don't have him too.. I'm awkward around people.. You're older so I don't care at all"- Well that was the truth.

Oh baby.. I have an idea"- Shelley smiled widely all of sudden.

Mhmm?"- I was waiting for it.

I'll call Sprayberry!"- She yelled.

What?! No!"- I automatically screamed but she was already calling him.

Hey brooo!"- She yelled on the phone.

Wanna come in Posey's house? We're here with Crystal."

Yeah, sure.. We are waiting for you"- she finished.

They are coming"- She smiled, proud of herself.

They?!"- I was confused.

Froy is coming too"- She casually added..What?! Bish, this is not everyday stuff.

Shelley! I have to get ready!"- I yelled.

Crystal, you are already ready girl"- She laughed.

No, I mean.. I have to put on some leggings or sweatpants and I'll come downstairs."- I ran up.

I put my hair in a messy bun and put some BB cream on my face, then did my eyebrows and put some dark-violetely-pink lipstick on my lips. Then, I put on my grey sweatpants and put on a black cropped adiddas hoddie. I was ready.

Damn girl, you are stunning"- Shelley pointed at my outfit.

Thank you!"- I giggled.

Ding Dong"- We heard the door bell. Shit. They're here already.

Do you want me to open the door?"- Shelley smiled.

Yes, please"- I was trying to stay calm, please, let it work this time. I'm always confident when I'm NOT around people on my age.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, yeah this is not a big deal for me. Oh girl, good try.

I heard the boys coming in and I turned around to greet them.

Hey guys"- I smiled casually.

Hey Crys, how are you doing?"- Sprayberry high fived me and sat down, Froy gave me a high five too and followed him.

Well, I still can't use my legs like I should , but other than that I'm doing awesome"- I still can't run tho.

But I have to say that for a girl that escaped death like a month ago, you look amazing"- Sprayberry smiled.

Yes, you actually look hella cute in this outfit"- Froy added, and Shelly gave me a smirk.

Thank you guys"- I must have blushed shit.

You boys just made her blush!"- Shelley laughed, god damn Shelley..

Oh sorry for that"- Sprayberry laughed.

Wanna make some pancakes guys?"- Shelley killed the awkwardness.

Yes!"- Froy yelled.

I'd love to"- Sprayberry casually added.

Yay, let's do it!"- I yelled in happiness, woah Crystal, calm down.