We have to go wild!

Mhmm wake up!"- Froy and Dylan yelled at my face.

Whoa whoa! What the hell is going on? ''- I opened my eyes with the speed of the light.

What time is it?! IT'S STILL DARK OUTSIDE!"- I yelled at them when I saw out the window. Literally it has to be like 3am or something.

It's 4 am and also since it's our last day here, we have to go wild!"- Froy laughed.

Everything starts with the sunrise, remember?"- Dylan kissed me on the cheek.

Yeah sure.."- I laid on the bed again.

No, no, no! Come on!"- Dylan got me up in brydal style.

Dylan, not this time! I have to get dressed! Put me down!"- I was laughing so hard.

Your time had passed, sorry love"- Dylan laughed and as we three were getting out of my room, I just saw Froy grabbing my addidas hoodie from my chair.

THANKS FOR THAT!"- I yelled at Froy.

Anytime"- He winked and for a second we were already downstairs in the big hall.

Be quiet.. Everyone is sleeping" -We heard the guy from the reception.

Okay" -Dylan smiled and we nodded.

It's just us..?"- I whispered.

For now yes. Big Dyl and Cody are coming later"- Froy said as we entered outside.

I felt the wind on my face, it was a nice feeling, after all this time here, I finally felt the air , fresh and cold tickling me. I love this.

Here, put this on"- Froy handled me the hoodie and I put it on, now I was wearing my sleeping shorts and my black hoodie, without any shoes because Dylan decided not to give that opportunity to me.

I know a perfect place near here"- Dylan proclaimed seeing Cody and Big Dyl coming.

Well, what are we waiting for?"- Cody laughed.

Let's go"- I smiled, already feeling energized.

We were walking and talking for like 20 minutes when the sun started to show up.

Dawn time!"- Froy smiled.

And we are finally here!"- Dylan pointed to a place under us. I followed him and jumped down from not the very high cliff. My naked legs touched the sand and immediately I felt like I was in heaven.

Soon, everyone was down and we settled right next to the beautifull sea. I couldn't help but stand up and walk in the water. I was in love with the feeling of the sea waves tickling my anckles.

Crystal, come here. I don't want you to get cold"- Big Dyl smiled.

Yeah, who would listen to Tyler then?"- Cody laughed.

Yo guys, take it easy on him! He's just a little bit overprotective on her."- Big Dyl said.

Yeah, I know.. I just wish he had a little more trust in me. That's all"- I sighed while getting out of the water.

No, Crys! Sweetie, of course he trusts you.. It's just.."- He stopped and just smiled once again.

He doesn't"- I mumbled to myself, even though I knew how much he loved me.

Okay, anyone wanna play finish the lyrics challenge?"- Froy asked and we all agreed. So the next couple of hours we were just sitting there and having fun.

TYLER'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm not mad"- I said for the fifth time while driving back to California.

Yes,you are "- Holland nodded.

They were just having fun, come on Ty"- Shelley was against me too.

Okay, I know it sounds stupid and everything, but how the hell did they go out at freaking 4am and stayed there till 8 without even letting me know. And not to mention that when they showed up Crystal was barely wearing anything. It was cold for fuck sake, what if something had happened?

I'm sorry Tyler"- Crystal finally spoke up. All this time she was so close with Sprayberry, it was killing me. I know there is nothing beetween them but still.. What if there is? She's so young for this god..

Never mind"- Was all I could say to her. I don't want her to feel under pressure, I don't want anything like that, I just want her to be safe. I love her.

CRYSTAL'S POINT OF VIEW

Six days passed after we got back here and things haven't changed. I mean, we are all good, but Tyler is a bit of out of the picture.. Big Dyl is usually picking me up from school and I spent time either with him or with Shelley and Holland. I haven't seen Froy and Dylan since the day before yesterday and I can say I miss them..

By the way, as I mentioned before yes, school started and actually it's very nice. I mean, yeah there are whispers about me being Tyler Posey's adopted daughter but nothing really mean or rude.

Today I chose to walk to there since it isn't far from our mansion. It's like 15 minutes away. I was currently listening to "Gasoline" by Halsey, she has always been my favourite artist.

My phone rang and I saw Dylan's picture popping on the screen so I immediately smiled and picked up.

Morning sweatheart"- Dylan's warm voice greeted me.

Good morning babyy"- I couldn't stop smiling even though he couldn't see me.

Are you at school yet?"- He asked me.

Nope, I'm there for like less than 5 minutes"- I said.

Good, that means you dont have to hung up that fast.."- He said.

I want to see you"- I proclaimed.

Amazing, because after school I'm coming to pick you up, and we are going to my house"- Yaaaay, I wasn't this happy for like a week.

Yass!! Does Big Dyl know?"- I asked.

Yes yes, everything is okay. Also you are sleeping in my house tonight because Tyler is out of the city for work and Dylan agreed on you to stay with me... Without Tyler's knowing of course"- He said with a little pause.

Woah! Amazing! And also.. Don't worry about that.. We will find a way to speak with him, sometime.."- I wasn't sure about that but eh.

Yup. I love you honey, see you at 12, bye"- He said.

Love you too babe"- I giggled and he hung up.

Today is going to be fun.