Chapter 2

New update peeps!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The minute I walk in I get hit by magic.

"Fire dragon roar"
"Solid script : fire"
"Heavens wheel armour : blumenett" (A/N : is that how you spell it)
"Takeover : tigress soul"
"Ice make : cannon"
"Satanic blast"
"Water nebula"
"Lightening dragon roar"
"Sky dragon wing attack"
"Iron dragon roar"
"Iron fist of the fire dragon!"

I was on the floor spitting out blood when a bright light shone in front of me. It was my friends the spirits and the spirit king.

The spirit king yelled 'stop' and they stop however they continue glaring at me. I slowly got up while wincing in pain.

Once I got up i whispered 'celestial heal' so quietly that even the dragon slayers couldn't hear it.

I shone a bright light and then the next second I'm healed from all the wounds.

The whole guild gasp except for master , first master and my spirit friends.

Hehe guess it's time to show who i really am. So i changed to my actual form in front of the whole guild.

Picture in media

Everyone's jaw was on the floor at how badass I looked. It's so priceless. I didn't know I was smirking until Leo said "princess your dark aura is scaring the spirit king here."

"Opps!?! Sorry mustache man!" I say while the others sweat dropped.

"Brats! Who hurt my little Lucy! I won't show mercy for what you all have done!" Aquarius yelled at the guild furiously.

And another CLIFFHANGER!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this new chappy.

Vote

Comment

And

Share! ♥♥♥♥

^_^

See ya peeps!!!!!!!!