Chapter 3

Sorry for not updating for a long time . Hope you enjoy this chappy. Dedicated SauriRathnaweera for her love for fire dragons! *chuckles*

Onto the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WATER PILLAR!" Aquarius yells swinging her Urn (Vase) towards the guild creating a huge pillar of water which strikes the guild from below.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!?! " Everyone scream drowning in the water.

"I , Lucy Heartfillia , Princess of the celestial re-" I say when I get cut off by the guild doors bang open.

The guild doors open to reveal three cloaked figures.

" Luce!" The figure in the middle screams.

The three figure took their cloaks off to reveal a young handsome boy with black hair smiling , a guy with long salmon hair put in a small ponytail who had a goofy grin and a guy with black hair with blue streaks with an emotionless face and an imitating aura.

"Ig- !" I get cut off by an idiot.

"Hey! Why do you smell like igneel?" Tabasco yells while lighting his fists on fire. (Lol! ^_-)

"Yeah! And why do you also smell like grandeeney?" Blue head asks igneel rudely.(wendy).

Acnologia just 'tch'ed . Zeref frowned . Igneel starts shaking in fury and anger.

Lucy stop father before he blows anything off. Zeref tells me telepathically.

Okay . I tell Zeref before teleporting myself in front of igneel .

I put my hands around igneel's waist and hug him. He puts his hands around my waist and his his head in my hair.

I go back to my happy-go-lucky Lucy. My shiny blonde hair upto my waist now and my chocolate eyes more happier than before.

When I change my scent goes back to the vanilla and strawberry scent. When this happens igneel hides his face deeper in my hair and takes in big gulps of my scent.

Zeref chuckles and Acnologia being Acnologia just 'tsk's.

Since he became calm I let go and turn around but unfortunately luck is not by my side.

Igneel pulls me to his chest with his left hand and tightens his grip on my waist . While subconsciously twirling a strand of my hair in his right hand. He is so into it , he looks like a little child who is looking at a tiny little snowflake in admiration , joy , happiness and excitement.

"Luce , tell us who they are?" Charcoal yells again but this time with the nickname 'luce' . That set igneel off his anger limit.

"You dare call Lucy with my nickname for my luce, you stupid son of mine!?! " Igneel growls angrily at Fire freak.

My Luce.... The same words keep on repeating again and again in my mind.

Zeref is shocked as I am. Acnologia has a stoic face on but you can never miss the playful smirk that is displaying on his lips.