The actual Chapter 4

Sorry for the delay. This chappy is dedicated to user41180628 because she reminded me that  there aren't a lot of IgLu stories in wattpad. And reader-Chans please do me a favour and read my other stories and comment some ideas for the stories.
Warning - this chappy is gonna be short. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the guild

Master Makarov's POV

My children have caused so much chaos. I can't stand this anymore.
That's it. Where is all the nakama and friendship shit that they always talk about. They deserve severe punishments.

I walk out my office , slamming the doors in the process. My eyes can't believe the scene.

The brats have decorated the whole guild with posters and a huge banner saying 'we maybe the No.1 guild but all we care about is our Nakama. '

They didn't even realise that I'm standing in the railings fuming with anger. My magic power began to increase drastically. That is when they notice me and become silent.

"BRATS , YOU HAVE BEEN DISGRACEFUL TO YOUR NAKAMA!?! AFTER ALL THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE ,YOU ALL ARE PARTYING!?!" I yell at them.

"But Gramps , she was the disgrace to the guild not us!"the Salamander yells back.

"Brats , until you realise your mistakes , each of you will be having severe punishments and that's final." I say with finality in my voice before anyone could protest.

"Here's the list with all the punishments." I say before pinning a huge sheet of paper on the railing so the whole guild can see.

And done!!!

The next chappy will tell you what all the punishments are and what is happening with Luce and Iggy.

Lucy and igneel : HEY!?! THAT'S MY NICKNAME FOR HIM/HER!?!

author-Chan : well guess what , I'm the author so I can do whatever I want. *sticks tongue out* And Iggy please do the disclaimer.

Iggy : *groans* fine....Lady_Coco does not own fairytail , Hiro Mashima does.

Vote

Comment

And

Share!!! ^_^

Love you mah peeps...

See ya....