Chapter 6

Sorry for the long wait. Please forgive me. I'm just to lazy to update.......so ya......ENJOY!!!!
                           ↓

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

IN THE MEMORY LANE.

Flashback - 1

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

No one's POV

Lucy walked back home from another day of abuse at her guild.

Anyone who walked past her just stared at her like she was a 'foreigner in magnolia who got into a big fight' but didn't offer any help or medication.

As she was nearing her apartment , her vision began to blur and her body became weak from exhaustion.

However, before she could reach her apartment , Lucy's legs gave out but before she could fall to the ground a pair of strong arms caught her.

Before she could say thank you to the stranger who helped her , her vision filled with black dots.

Igneel's POV

As I was walking down a lane , I caught a whiff of strawberry and vanilla scent. It was alluring like I should follow the scent.

Even my inner dragon (let's imagine he has one , okay?) Seemed to have a interest on where the scent was leading us.

As I came out of the small lane and into a bigger lane the scent became stronger.

It was intoxicating and and and..........no , it couldn't be. Could it be my mate? What if it was my mate?

Just after 5 minutes of walking in the bigger lane and I see a figure walking in front of me.

I smell  a very familiar metallic scent in the air mixed with strawberry and vanilla around the figure. BLOOD!?!

However before she could open her apartment , I think she faints.
I catch her before she falls face first.

I carry her to a forest where I open a portal to the dragon realm so I could ask Grandeeney to heal my mate.

And the rest you can guess by yourself.

Lucy wakes up and gets introduced to the dragons and vise versa. Metalicanna and I start to fight again.

Aura the requip dragon stops us. On the process I fall on top of Lucy. Cue the awkward silence.
Me and Lucy apologise in unison. I get off of Lucy and help her to stand again.

The male dragons chuckle with amusement.

The female dragons fangirl about IgLu being their latest ship.