Chapter 5

New update. ENJOY!! (Warning: short update)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Mira started to read out the punishments.

"Natsu , you are banned from going to missions and eating from the guild." Natsu starts to sulk at the corner of the guild.

"Erza , no more strawberry cake." Erza's face turns pale.

"Gray , no more stripping." Gray faints.

"Juvia , no more stalking Gray" Juvia starts to cry a river.

"Levy , no more reading" levy hugs her books tightly to her chest.

"Gajeel , no more picking fights with Natsu and Gray." Gajeel has a 'I don't care about stupid rules , I do what I want' face.

"Laxus , banned from the guild again." Laxus has a stoic face while the guild members gasp especially the thunder tribe.

"Wendy , no more uses of magic." Wendy growls in anger.

"Romeo , on house arrest." Romeo's eyes were wide with tears ready to spill. Wendy gasps.

"Mira , lisanna and Elfman are banned from using magic. They gasp in anger.

"The thunder tribe is banned from going to missions." They had a 'your loss of money , old man' face which Makarov successfully ignored.

And the list goes on.

(The punishments will only stop when they realise their mistakes. So until then they have to continue their severe punishments.)

Back at the Dragon realm.

Igneel's POV

I wake up due to the early morning rays of sunlight hitting my face. I get off my bed grumpily and walk to the bathroom lazily.

Time skip to Iggy showing off his abs. (LOL)

I walk to lucy's room and open her door to see her still asleep.
Awww , she's so cute and vulnerable when she's asleep.

I walk over to her window and open the curtains to let the sun rays hit her beautiful face.

"Good morning Luce!" I say happily.

"Five more minutes....." she groans tiredly.

"you do know what happens if you don't wake up when I tell you to , right? I question her while crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

"I'M UP!!!" she yells jumping out of her bed and running straight to the bathroom.

I chuckle when I hear the shower starts.

While she showers , I lay on the bed and go through memory lane.

OMG!!! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. Please forgive me! I have my reasons , so please read them.

1) I'm running out of ideas . Please comment some ideas and I'll dedicate the next chappy to you.

2) My friend (boy) has left  school to go to Australia. T_T  .
I gonna miss him sooo much!
I have been sulking about this ever since school finished for term one , so no updating.

3) my mom has started cutting my time together with my phone short. So no updating.

4) time flies by fast. So ya....no updating . I know , lame excuse.  -_-'

If u do forgive this sulking author , do it by :

VOTING

COMMENTING

AND

SHARING

MY STORY

LOVE YOU MAH
READER-CHANS

BUH BYE~

COCO OUT~