Peter's Pack [Teen Wolf]

#15 "That was a perfect example of how not to do things."

Summary: Peter gets summoned back to Beacon Hills by Alpha McCall, only his new pack is not having any of their shit.

Tags: Terrible!McCall pack, Adria Arjona as Josie (OFC)

. .

. .

Josie's glaring up at the tall apartment building, it's bland concrete appearance doing nothing to quell her simmering annoyance. "Do we really have to go up there?" She mutters. "This pack hasn't had any contact with you for over two years and now they have the audacity to demand you show up and help them?"

"Careful, sweetheart, you're emitting smoke from your nostrils again." Peter chuckles as Josie turns her glare on him, huffing twice and emitting smoke rings directly in his direction before getting herself under control. The twenty-six year old was quite a surprise to him when he was wandering around Europe, she being the only American he had willingly encountered when he smelled her earthy and spicy scent. Since then, they'd been joined at the hip. "Now come on. Paste on that pretty smile of yours and lets go see what the puppies want. If we can help them, we'll be cryptic about it until someone starts a fight and then make them beg for their information."

"You're an asshole," she deadpans. "But you're my asshole." Then taking a deep breath, her gaze turns back to the building before she exhales loudly. "Lets just get this over with."

The two exit the vehicle, only to walk side-by-side into the building. The ride up in the elevator is a little tense, more so on Josie than on Peter, and the werewolf has a chuckle over the fact that Josie's claws keep elongating every other second. She eventually curls her fingers into fists and waits for Peter to exit the elevator before following after him once they hit the top level.

Peter slides open the metal loft door, he sauntering in where the gathered pack stare on at him in annoyance and trepidation. Josie's heard enough about this pack to know that the three at a table laden with books are Stiles, Lydia and Mason. The two equally scowling individuals can only be Derek and Malia, and the one girl who keeps casting nervous glances between everyone can only be Kira Yukimura. There's one individual who looks like he rather be anywhere but there, and the blonde at his side is smirking while filing her nails- Boyd and Erica. Then there's Scott McCall who is flanked by both Liam and Isaac, and his girlfriend Allison who looks like she's itching to grab the crossbow that's a few feet away from her.

"Well isn't this an enthusiastic welcome," Peter drawls. "I'm quite offended."

"If you expected confetti and a parade, you're clearly more delusional than we all thought," Stiles scoffs.

Peter smirks, but doesn't reply.

"We didn't invite you here to play nice, Peter," Scott says. "There's a new monster wreaking havoc, and unfortunately you're the only one we know that has a lot of supernatural knowledge. You owe us."

Josie bristles at the alpha's nonchalance. "He doesn't owe you anything."

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Derek's gaze turns from his uncle to Josie without so much as a blink. "I don't remember inviting you."

"I'm the one keeping Peter from being too much of a dickhead to you. Did you want him to come in here and wait until half this pack was dead before getting any answers?"

"You take away all my fun," Peter mockingly pouts.

Allison steps forward then, her right hand coming out from behind her thigh and zapping an electric baton. "We were prepared to make him talk."