chpt.3

Once we arrived at the hotel room, Alec and Nessie had took off to the pool, leaving me and you alone.

I sighed and laid you down on the bed, making a make shift crib out of pillows and blankets. You were still asleep.

I sat down on the bed with you, grabbed the remote and started to channel surf. Nothing seemed to be on.

I sighed and settled on this x-men movie. It didn't seem to bad but was kind of hard to follow.

It was kind of interesting. The colossus guy looked pretty cool. But it was kind of sad he got ripped in half by those sentinels. Even more sad when storm was stabbed.

I ended up getting lost in my thoughts. Getting bored of the movie.

'What would Aro think? Me bringing back a baby?
What would he make me do with you? Would he let me keep you or kill you?'

I leaned back into the bed and flicked off the t.v.
Turning to you I gently stroked your rosy little cheek. You lightly moved, letting out a soft sigh.

You started to squirm. A small whimper escaped your mouth. Your tiny little hand made a grabby motion, imidiently my hand quickly caught yours. Your little fingers wrapped around my own, giving it a gentle squeeze. The sound of your heart beating softly was almost hypnotic.

I honestly had never felt this happy before.
It felt like a place in my heart that I never knew was there was filled with joy just having you.

It was so peaceful in the hotel room. I could hear the other people in the other rooms close to mine talking, little kids running the hallway, a couple talking about their life goals.

A knock on my door snapped me out of my daze, who is that? I couldnt detect a heart beat so it definitely wasn't Alec and Nessie. I quickly got up and opened the door.

"Demetri? What are you doing here?"

"Aro sent me to take care of a newborn who isn't familiar with our laws a state over, so I thought i'd stop by and say hello. You were kind of on my route anyway."

"Oh! Well uh come in!"
I said gesturing for him to come in.

He walked in and I could see him stiffen up a little bit. He turned back to me. His eyes black.

"Felix? "

"Hm?"

"Why do you have a baby?"

".. they're... well... kind of mine now?" I blurted out.

I waited for his reaction, making uncomfortable eye contact with him.

He started laughing, much to my surprise.

"Well I, personally, am not surprised. You have often talked about wanting to be a dad and I guess this is probably your only chance outside of adopting the twins as your own."

I chuckled and sat back down on the bed with a huph, grabbing you.
Demetri sat down on the edge. Getting himself comfy. You gave a small whine, opening your eyes to see what was going on.

You started to cry. Clearly not happy about being woken up.

"I know (y/n) I know, you aren't happy" I said placing a small kiss on your forehead. I lightly bounced you in my arms.

Your eyes darted to my crest. Your crying slowly came to a stop as you reach up for it.
I panicked and hid it, scared you'd somehow choke on it. You suddenly let out an ear piercing scream.

Demetri only laughed and pulled off his crest, dangling it in front of you. Your crying once again stopped as you reached for it.

"Heh, guess I'm not as bad with kids as I thought." He said giving me a smirk.