Chpt: 6

Remember (y/p) means your pronouns
All the guards eyes were on Jane and you.

"This child I hold in my arms is now the lowest volturi guard member, while (y/n) may be a human, that doesn't mean (y/p) is a snack. If anyone of you even so much as hurt a hair on the child, you will be answering to me and Felix!
Do I make myself clear?"

Most of the guards seemed scared and others didn't seem to care that much about it. They replied with a yes in unison.

Jane smiled while hugging you close to her.
One guard stared at you curiously, it was an older guard we've had for a long time.

"Uh Jane if you don't mind me asking, where did you acquire this infant?"

"Felix found this child by themself in a half burnt down house back in Forks Washington."

The guard member seemed pleased with the answer and went back to doing whatever she was doing.

"In all my years here, never would I expect to see a child, a human in the guard. How on earth did Aro let you keep the child?"

"Is it yours or Jane's?"

" Isn't it illegal to tell a human our secret though?"

" is the baby gifted?"

" are you going to be taking (y/p) on assignments?"

"Well this is certainly bizarre!"

Many questions as well as comments swarmed, but a stern look and a cleared throat from Jane silenced them all.

"The child belongs to Felix, as for being gifted, we are unsure of it. Aro has given him permission to keep the child seeing as there is a possibility of (y/p) being gifted."

Jane gently bounced you in her arm. She turned back around and walked away from the door, leaving behind the guards to converse amongst themselves.

I followed her back to my room. She sat on my bed and laid you next to her.

"Felix? I know you didn't get a lot of clothes for (y/p) so would you mind if me and Heidi went out to buy some?"

"Sure, buy some bigger clothes while you at it. Little ones seem to grow alot faster than what they did back in my days." I joked.

She nodded agreeing with me and walked out of my bedroom.
Probably to find Heidi. I sighed and grabbed you into my arms, playing with your little hands. You stuck one of my fingers in your mouth, chewing on it. I chuckled.

I grabbed you into my arms, nuzzling you. The fresh smell of baby powder filled the air around me. I relished this little moment because not far down the hall, I could hear Hiedi and Jane.

Jane walked back into my room with Heidi behind her. She had a wide grin on her face like she had just won the lottery. For her, this probably was like winning the lottery. She would dress up anyone and everyone if she was given the chance. Her arms crossed as she leaned against my doorway, examining you.

"So 'daddy', you've got yourself a baby huh? How's that gonna work out with you being on duty nearly 24/7?"

" I'll make it work, one way or another, how hard can it be?"

" I don't know but I think it'll be a bit tricky if you ask me."

"Well I'm not asking you then."

We laughed and I went over to help Jane with your carrier. I didnt even realise she had took you from me.

Your little hands started to turn into angry fists. You angrily grabbed any material you could. I could hear you inhale. I knew you were gonna cry but I had to get you in the carrier whether you liked it or not.