Chpt:10

{(m/n)= middle name, (K/n) = Kittens name, (Y/P)= your pronouns.}

Felix's pov

It was already morning before we knew it.
We'd have to get a move on if we were to get the last of the invitations out and be home in time to set everything up. It was gonna be a long day to say the least, especially since we've taken in (k/n) last night.
Traveling with an animal is normally never easy from what I heard of.

I was more worried about how they'd do with how fast we went. The last thing I'd need is for a kitten to hurl all over me. I cringed at the thought.

"Felix you ready? I've got (y/n) up, bathed, clothed, fed, and made (y/p) go potty. You know, just In case."

"Yeah, everything's packed and ready." He came up behind me and gave me a peck on the cheek before grabbing (k/n) and you off the bed.

"Dad are we leaving?" You asked Demetri.

"Yes, we will be delivering the last invitations today and then we will finally head home to set up."

"Ok"

Once we collected everything, we walked out. It was at least 2:00 pm, the sky was covered in gray clouds that shrouded the sun. People were crowded on the sidewalks. Rushing to their destinations. The sounds of car horns and chatter filled the air.

We quickly made our way towards the dark ally way and ran from there where we wouldn't be seen.

Once we were out of the state, we booked it as fast as we could go without scaring your kitten.
It didn't take us long to get across the United States and to forks where the Cullen's and the wolves of La-Push resided.
It didn't take us long before we came across a path that smelled greatly of wet dog and musk. On the ground were giant paw print.
Freshly made too.

It was clear we had neared the wolves territory.

A low growl could be heard as we made our way into the woods. It seemed to become louder and louder and the sound of a thundering heart could be heard along with it.

We skidded to a stop as a rather small wolf I recognize as Seth stepped out from behind a bush. He seemed to be relieved it was only us and straightened himself up. His ears perked up as he approached us. His eyes set on you. His tail wagging as he approached us. He was one of the few wolves that cared less about us vampires. And for that, we were grateful.

"PUPPY!!!!" You yelled out and reached to pet his snout. He leaned his head into you, letting you pet him. It was honestly really cute.

You played with his ears, petting them. Seth seemed to enjoy the attention you were giving him. He leaned into you and let you ride on his back. You squealed happily as he jumped around and ran in a circle with you holding on tightly with your little hand.

"Well at least it's not that sister of yours Seth. I'm sure we would've been trying to rip us both apart." I joked. He let out what sounded like a laugh. I chuckled.

A sudden hissing and yowling caught all of our attention. (K/n) was going nuts at the site of a wolf in front of them. You let out a sudden cry and the smell of a small amount of blood filled my nostrils. (K/n) has scratched you. I had forgotten about the kitten that was hiding against you this entire time.

"Here let me take your cat before it hurts you anymore than necessary!" I said panicked and snatched the frightened feline from your arms and put you back into Demetri's arms.
It's entire body was puffed up and it was trying with all its might to fight me. Poor thing. I gently wrapped it in my cloak in an attempt to calm it. It did seem to help.