I : White

1. This fan-fiction only took mood and tone from Fifty Shades of Grey.

2. Characters are based on Marvel cinematic universe.

3. This fan-fiction tend to be more dark and serious than another fan-fiction of mine.

4. English is not my first language.

5. Remember that you are drop dead gorgeous in this one.

   (Your name = (Y/n) Last name = (L/n).)

.
.

             i like the sad eyes' bad guys'
                    mouth full of white lies.

.
.
.

   You were sitting alone in your house, it was raining outside. The thunder was so loud, it made this place even more lonely.

   You stared at the clock on the wall, waiting for midnight to come. The fireplace was the only thing that was meant to keep you warm, unfortunately it didn't do a good job.

   Finally, the time has come. You light up a match, put the flame to the candle for that little cupcake, you close your eyes. Wished something for yourself.

Before you could continue, a knock on the door froze for a couple seconds, nobody ever came to visit before, not to (Y/n) (L/n). Never once.

   You slowly walked to the door, opened it up to see Jason, your little brother.

   "Jason?" You said, couldn't believe he really came, you haven't seen him for a couple months.

   He seemed pale and exhausted than the last time you've met, his face was covered up with bruises, you could tell he's been in a lot of trouble.

   "Sister." He said, you stared at those eyes, then smiled for the first time in these past weeks.

   "Thanks for coming." You told him, you let him inside, he was soaking wet. You close the door right after. "You actually remember my birthday."

   He turned to look at you, speechless. You looked at each other, and unfortunately that smile have to faded away.

   "It's your birthday?" He asked.

   "Why are you here for, Jason?" You asked him back instead.

   He sat down on the chair, hands on his temple, maybe it was just an act, but he did it to show you he's in quite a trouble.

   "I need money."

   "You always do. Jason, you've been gone for months, not a single goodbye, never call, you could've died and your own sister wouldn't even know about it." You said, tried to make him understand how hard it was for you.

   "I'm sorry, i'm trying to figure all this out." He said.

   "By quit school, drugs, and gambling."