XXXI : Argent

I love you dangerously,
More than the air that I breathe.

|
|
|

   One single gun shot and everybody froze. Blood splattered on your face, mixed with your own, rolled down your neck.

   Nora's body fell to the floor.

   It was you who pushed Liz's hand away from your head and pointed it to Nora's head, forcing her to kill one of her own, then use your last strength to grabbed out the knives your slipped under your bloody sleeve after you secretly untied yourself when Liz wasn't looking and stabbed her right in the stomach.

   "Now! Peter!" You yelled as you and Liz fell to the ground, she looked at you, unbelievably, and scared, you pulled the knife out her skin, hold it, still defending yourself from her.

   Parker reflexes were fast as he used the gun he was going to kill himself to aimed and shoot all the other hydra agents, one by one, until he finally ran out of bullets so he run at them, dodged every single shot, turned their weapons against themselves.

   On your side, Liz wasn't give up easily, she jumped back at you who was so much weaker from losing so much blood, tried to get the knife in your hand.

   "YOU TOOK EVERYTHING!!!" She shouted and cried.

   She straddled on top and tried to break your wrist, turning the knife you were holding at you. Every time she screamed the knife gets closer and closer, you couldn't hold it no more.

   She succeeded and the blade sank down your skin.

   "..." You felt sharp pain down your belly, you looked upon at her, coughing out blood, everything is even more blurry than before.

   You can't breathe, you can't think, you tried to swallow your pain and stay awake but your body is falling apart. Liz has also used all of her strength so she fell to another side, laying on the floor next to you.

   You tilted your face to the side, watching Peter handling an army of Hydra that keeps coming in this room more and more. You can't ask for his help, he wouldn't here the sound of your scream anyway with all this gunshot.

   "If i can't have him, you can't have him..." Liz whispered, for the first time her voice sounded so desperate, she knew she was also dying one way or another.

   "At least... He loves me, and not you in the end."

   You smiled painfully, still hasn't take your eyes off of Peter. Liz wasn't bluffing anything back, she just looked at you sadly, grieving for herself, for her pity live.

   You groaned out pain, crimson red liquid trying to leak out your body in anyway possible, the cuts Liz made, the wound of the knife, or the bruises from being beaten up. This is the closest to death you've ever been, so you told yourself to be prepared of it, maybe that's why you still look at him, wish that at least Peter will make it out alive, wish for him to be the last thing you see.

   Everything is turning black.

   "Please...no..." You begged, you need to see him, you wanted to hold him.