XV : Scarlet

No, easy baby, maybe I'm a liar.
But for tonight I wanna fall in love.

.
.
.

I spent my classes since morning to afternoon with a little struggle by people accusing me of having a hot sugar daddy.

Well, he's definitely every girl's dream. And he likes to buy me stuff, that's all.

It wasn't bad that no one talks to me, not even teachers, because nobody talk to me before anyway. Oh. But one, Jenna likes to talk to me though.

"Hey!"

Speaking of which.

I turned around to see her smiling at me.

"Hey, Jenna." I said, smiled back.

"Are you free today? Maybe we could go for a coffee?" She even helped me put my things in the back.

"I think i have to..." I hesitated a bit there, Peter said something about party. I decided to lie. "Work at Caulfield's."

She shrugged. "That's fine, how about we just walk out of the school together?"

"Alright." Classes are already over and having someone to talk to is good, I ended up walk with Jenna through the hallway, it feels so weird walking along someone, can't say that i hate it though.

"Hey aren't you coming this way?" I asked as she split away.

"Where are you going? There's a faster way to the gates. Through the back of the library, you never use that way out of the school?"

"No. I always go through the lab."

"This is way faster, c'mon."

It's so rare that suddenly someone will like and wants to be friends with you, i got a little happy. How did Jenna know me? I think one day she just talked to me directly.

She's not the same type of girl as me, i find conversation boring. But she's so comfortable with talking and socialize, that's a familiar personality... Who has that exact kind of personality?

Charlene perhaps?

"..."

I stopped as I realized something. It took her awhile to turned around to see what was wrong with me.

"Why did you stop?"

I stared at her with wide eyes open. "Jenna... there's no second exit through the back of the library isn't it?"

Her friendly face immediately changed to someone I don't recognize, it was resting, yet cold. She never showed that side of her to anyone in school. Ever.

"Of course there is not."

"Then why...?"

I couldn't finish my question as I noticed someone stepped out from the corner. Charlene with the big arrogant, smile, gazed at me, happier than ever.