XVII : Violet

Stolen kisses' pretty lies'
You're the King baby' I'm your Queen'

.
.
.

Your pov

"Jon...?" Peter's voice cracked like he didn't want to believe what he was told.

Nora just nodded, wiping away the blood with the napkin i gave her.

"What happened?" He asked, sat down with her. I carried little (K/n) in my hand, guess she will join this serious conversation.

"After he sent the deliver man away i went to the toilet, i came back and saw him with my lab top, he was texting someone, i think he was confirming about giving away your weapons." She explained.

"And?"

"He turned to see i was watching him, he tried to get me on his side, saying that he can give some of his money to me, but I denied, he tried to kill me." Tears swelled up her eyes, i can't help but feel sorry.

"Where is he now?" Peter asked.

"I have no idea. I escaped through the elevator up here. He might still be out there."

Peter gazed around, he looked confused. "Thank you Nora, i'll get a helicopter and escort you to safety."

"Thank you, sir." She said.

Peter grabbed his phone and walked to the balcony. I sat on the couch with Nora.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you want some water?" I asked.

"It's alright. I'm just... scared." She murmured. "Can i use your phone? I need to call my girlfriend to tell her about this."

"Of course." I then realized i have no phone now since Charlene took it. "Oh... I'm sorry, my phone is gone."

"That girl took it?"

"..."

"He did mention about you getting hurt at school today. It's alright, i'll call her later, let me just charge my phone." She nodded, walked hopelessly to the charger.

"Ardy isn't it?" I asked.

"What? My girlfriend?" She said, I nodded.

"I don't judge you, i think it's cute."

"I didn't know i was one until i met her. It's love. It's making no sense." She smiled. "You and boss, is it love?" She asked out of the blue.

I find it difficult to reply. "I don't know, he never said it. But what can i say? it's too soon."

"Do you?" She asked.

I find it easy to reply. "I think so."

We had nothing to talk about no more so i got up and went to the balcony, i found Mr.Parker, just stared at the city below him.