Chapter 3 : Great power comes great responsibility.

Peter walked back to his Aunt and Uncle's house. When Peter was young, his parents left him at his aunt's house, saying they had to go on a secret mission. Peter misses his parent's and wishes he knew where they went. Peter looked at aunt May's house with disbelief. The NYPD had surrounded there house and a officer was talking to Aunt May. Aunt May was crying and Peter didn't understand why.  He ran to Aunt May. " What happend "he said. Aunt May sniffled and said " Yor Uncle... died!" and she cried hard on the last part. Peter was shocked. He didn't even notice taht he was crying himself. "H-H-How" he said. " Apparently a crminal shot him and ran off."  the officer said" He was looking for you Peter." Aunt May said. " THEN WHY DON'T YOU LOOK FOR THE CRMINAL!!??!!!!" Peter shouted and stormed off. He ran as far away as he could. Then he bumped into a man. The man fell and dropped a gun. Peter looked at the man. The man ran off. Peter climbed up a wall and put his suit on. He climbed walls and jumped over buildings he found the man on a abounded building, counting his money. Spiderman jumped onto the building then snuck behind the criminal. He punched him and held him up aganist a wall. " YPU WERE THE ONE WHO MURDERED MY UNCLE!" Spiderman said. Now Spiderman held the criminal over the building. The NYPD surrounded the building, guns pointing at Spiderman. "Drop the man, Spideman or we are gonna shoot. Spiderman looked down at the police. He threw the crminal off the building. Then he webbed him against a NYPD car. The police fired there guns. Spiderman jumped off the building and jumped onto the Empire State Building.  He took of his mask and started to cry. He remembered what his Uncle used to say With great power comes great responsibility.