Chapter 9 : The dark and evil Dusk

Captain Stacy's POV

Me and my men have surrounded the building. I kicked down my door and pulled out my assault rifle. " Go! Go! Go!" I said " Find Ricochet and I want him alive, but if necessary dead!" Me and my 2 men ran up the stairs and kicked down the door. Both my men walked slowly inside the room, pointing guns left and right while I pointed at the middle. Ricochet shouldn't be that hard, since he's wearing a totally white costume in a dark room. " Ugh, help me!" One of my men said. I pointed my gun at the web and started shooting, each razor sharp bullet slicing through the tendril of web, but it was too late, the man got pulled into.. Nothingness? " What kind of cruel joke is this Ricochet?!" I said. " Ricochet is long gone." Said a cruel, raspy voice " Only darkness is left." " Dusk!? **** it, we need a full squad in here now!" I said in my Walkie Talkie but a dark tendril grabbed it and it crush into minuscule pieces. I heard a laugh, which sounded like a chilly hiss. I heard a bomb coming down from the sky. " Ronald, take cover!" I said as I lay there, flat on the ground. The glass shattered and the house was on fire. I heard sirens and I knew the fire department have came to help us. Wait a second. I turned and saw Ronald dead on the floor, which was obviously because of the bomb. " Dusk, come out here you traitor!" Said a voice. It was the Green Goblin. The house was totally getting hotter by the second, soon I couldn't breath but something picked me up. Or someone. It was Dusk! He jumped out of the building and glided down to the side walk. I could see him now. He was all black and had a bats design. He had dark webbing to his sides which served like gliders. He looked like the bag man in children's fairy tales or the Boogieman some say. I grabbed my Ak and shot him. I got one shot off of him but he grabbed my gun with his tendrils and webbed my gun permanently to the ground. He hissed and flew away, followed by green goblin, who looked extremely mad. " This is Captain Stacy here, leave Dusk alone for a while and put down the snipers. I think we are all good. The Goblin's got him." I said and turned off Ronald's Walkie talkie.