Chapter 7 : Identity crisis

Spider-mans POV

Changing my suit isn't a big problem. After I went to the thrift shop and found a perfect R logo I made my new costume. Ricochet costume. It improves my webbing and makes my webbing make metal brittle and also I added a sonic boom feature, just in case for emergencies and for those big fat brute's where it takes a long time to beat them. Funny thing do, the police don't recognized me. Hey look its a guy crawling a wall and looks like spiderman..... Oh well. You might be thinking that the police put a bounty on my head but actually the Torino crime family did. I broke in to the mansion. A guard with a AK walked past me. I rappled from the ceiling and took him down stealthy. I webbed him up into a cocoon on to a chandelier. I crawled back onto the ceiling and made my way to the living room. I could attack Mr. Torino now, but he's guarded by 2 brutes or body guards is what they say. I rappled from the ceiling " Well, well if it isn't Mr. Torino." I mocked. Mr. Torino turned around and grabbed his gun. " Haha, Ricochet I didn't know you were such a fool! You walked into a trap." The whole room shook and the floor started to break. Time froze for me. This happens a lot when my Spider senses start to go crazy. I jumped as a glider came right past me. I turned and to my surprise, it was the police, but they were teched out. They had gliders just like the goblin and they were wearing a lot of armour. Nothing my ionic webbing can't fix I thought as I shot my webs at the police. There armour turned brittle. I shot a discus at the police as there armour shattered. Then I grabbed Mr. Torino and got away, breaking the glass roof.

Dear Readers, I'm sorry I can't post a image of Ricochet but when I can, I will and if you don't understand this whole Identity crisis, then search that up too. Sorry for the inconvenience. Lordofthereads out.