The First Attack

...The Next Day...
Omega/Percy POV

"Bitch, wake up!" I heard Luke and Jason scream as they threw the door open, marching in and dancing around the room loudly as laughter came from the doorway leading into the common area. Groaning, I rolled over onto my stomach, covering my face with my spare pillow as I muttered into the mattress, "Leave me alone, assholes."

"Breakfast is in 30 minutes." I heard the familiar voice of my younger sister before the sheets were pulled away from my body, revealing my pyjamas bottoms and my shirtless back as she shook me gently. "C'mon, lazy. Get up." Amber said with an amused edge to her voice and pulled me up as I grumbled and sat up, yawning and stretching as Jason and Luke had the nerve to look offended.

"How do you wake him up so easily?" Luke said as she gave him a look, one that screamed 'you are an idiot'. "I'm more gently." She said and stuck her tongue out a the offended boys as I chuckle softly, shaking my head in amusement as I led her and the others out of my room, being more gentle with my sister. "Alright, let me get ready." I said and she closed the door before I went to do my morning routine in my bathroom.

I threw on some fresh clothes and slipped my cloak on before I grabbed my twin swords, Yin and Yang, strapping them to my belt. I slipped Riptide into my pocket as my good luck charm before I walked out of my room, throwing my hood up moments before walking out into the bright morning in the camp.

Walking to our table, I next in between Amber and Bianca, who was were chatting up about something about god knows what as they ate their food. We were halfway through our food when Annabeth came marching over with Piper by her side. "We don't trust you." Was the first thing Piper said as she looked down at me, making me stop mid way cutting my pancake while Amber shrugged carelessly. "The feeling's mutual."

"How do we know you aren't helping End?" Annabeth ordered as Amber gave her a look. "Please, that old man? If we worked for him, we'll end up falling into the pit of Tartarus every time we screw something up. And I do not need to have that in my mind every time I did not do some old man's deed." She said and Annabeth visibly shuttered at the name 'Tartarus'. "But we don't know how you look like. How can we trust you if we aren't even sure if you're monsters or not?" Piper butted in as I gave her a mischievous smirk.

"Piper, we all are monsters. Remember, we aren't fully human." I said as she look taken back for a moment, making my smirk deepen even more. "But just for reassurance, why don't you show us who you are?" Annabeth challenged and I hummed in amusement, looking up at the two women who were once my friends. "You still haven't change much, Annabeth." I mused as Annabeth frowned slightly confused to what I mean as I can't help the grin of pure delight to spread on my face - I like pissing her off more then I thought. "As for our identities, we wear our hoods so our victims do not know who we are. And it's also to not allow people who hate us realise who we are." Amber said as Annabeth looked at her for a moment with a challenging look. "But can't you willingly show us?"

"God dammit - will you shut up if someone shows their face?" The original Jason said in annoyance as Annabeth stood there for a second, blinking in shocked at his sudden outburst, before she tensed up and nodded firmly. "Yes, I will." She said as Amber MMed (mind messaged) I'll do it, it's not like I know anyone here.

Ok, be careful. I replied before Amber stood up. "Very well, I will show you." Amber said before she slowly reached towards her hood, making it dramatically slow to take the piss. At this point in our lives, we plan to just try and annoy and have fun as much as we can, nothing is going to last forever anyway, so why take everything seriously? 

I examined the campers closely as Amber removed her hood, giving everyone a small smile as she spread her hands out to show everyone. "My code name is Huntress, but my real name is Amber." She said as I saw Jake checking her out. "Now that we have shown you we aren't monsters, please leave us to enjoy our breakfast in peace, Ms. Chase." I said with a wave of my hand as Annabeth looked at Amber, clearly jealous for god knows what reason before she turned to walk away, Piper following behind her slowly.