Chapter 7: Fallacy

Suave's POV
I was showing a newly bitten maid how to control herself when I heard Lord Jasper coming near so I rushed to the door to assist him coming in. "Hi Suave!!!" he said in his normally cheery voice but I wasn't concentrated on that I was more focused on the very frightened looking skeleton in his arms.

"Greetings Young Lord I suppose you had a nice day?" I said deciding to bring up the skeleton later. "Yeah I found the perfect skeleton for father! Oh and don't tell him it's a surprise!!" He giggled. " I can assure you your secrets safe with me" I whispered.

As we walked through the castle we dropped off the skeleton I found out was called Encré in obe of the many spare bedrooms after that I had a conversation with Jasper and he agreed to show Fallacy Encré.

Fallacy's POV
I was playing piano in my bedroom and everything was calm until Jasper burst into the room with an apparent "surprise". He led me to one of the spare bedrooms and I was extremely curious as he opened the door.

Encré's POV
I looked at the door as it slowly opened and there stood before me was the one in all the myths, fairytales and nightmares.....Fallacy. Then I realised he tried to bite me many years ago.