An Akward Moment

Suave's POV:
Bunny. God how I hate Bunny. She always catches me at the worst moments and can stop me for hours. She doesn't understand that I don't like her and that I never will.

Jasper's POV:

As father walked away I quickly walked through the castle to looking for Suave, only to find him awkwardly standing in the doorway of a guest room helplessly waiting for Bunny to come his way I guess he's realised she'll find him anyway. "Suave! There you are!" I shouted giving him a toothy grin. I've been looking all over for you you sneaky skeleton you!

Suaves POV

"Suave! Honey! Where have you been? I was looking for you~" Bunny said while grabbing onto my arm "So hey do you maybe want to get dinner tonight or whenever is fine" Bunny said a hopeful look in her eye it was only now that I realised she was getting to close for comfort but just as she was about to kiss me I heard "Suave! There you are! I've been looking all over for you, you sneaky skeleton you!" Jasper suddenly shouted from down the hall.

I let out a breath and then walked over the Jasper, ignoring bunny's calls. "Thank you Jasper" I said as we walked away from a now fuming bunny. "No problem at all I hate her" He replied back. I chuckled and carried on walking.

OOOO LORD its has been long I feel like I need to start posting again and I do mean to its just I either forget lose motivation and stop or I start drawing instead. I'll try to post more chapters though that's a promise!