Chapter 7:Remembrance

Fallacy's POV
Jasper, what "suprise" must you show me so urgently that it interrupts me? "I found you a partner!" he beamed "WHAT?!" I shouted how could he there was no way that he could of.... "Jasper I have no time for your nonsense" I said sternly. "But look he's right here!" he argued moving to the side to reveal....... nothing, nobody was there. "B-but he was right here I swear!" he said  "I'm sorry Jasper but maybe you were just imagining things again...

Encré POV
I ran. I wanted to get out, I couldn't stay here not with him! I wasn't scared, I was terrified. I knew I wouldn't be able to talk to him so I ran away but the castle was like a maze passages in every direction. I didn't know where I was going all I knew was that I had to get out. I got to a quiet narrow passage and suddenly the walls were closing around me I felt trapped I was out of breath and couldn't breathe. My vision faded and I heard "Encré!" then nothing.

Suave's POV
Oh my....it seems that Jasper went straight to Fallacy with him.... I knew this would happen but Jasper seemed so happy! I couldn't bring myself to properly intervene! Master Fallacy will not be happy with this.... Oh well it is my duty as a butler to make sure the guests are properly situated in the castle and to make them feel at home.... I picked up Encré and carried him to one of the spare rooms then as I was about to leave I heard a knock on the door.

(Ima put a drawing on the thing at the top its just I haven't started it anyways hope you enjoyed this very very late chapter)