Chapter 45

I watched Kate storm in holding a wooden stool, I could have swore everything went slow motion like we were in an action movie. She hit Alisha hard with the stool, Alisha screamed and fell to the floor. All of a sudden Rory snatched the stool and whacked Kate so hard I felt sick, I heard the repeated thuds hitting her body.

I couldn't look, I couldn't move, my body had frozen. I covered my ears with my hands and shut my eyes tightly, I was in a nightmare. I glanced to my left and Christian kneeled down, he grabbed my wrist and helped me to my feet. He pulled me towards him and turned around so I was facing away from Rory and Kate.

I still had my ears covered, Christian was speaking and looked panicked. Again, everything was so slow. I felt my body crash back into reality when Christian grabbed my hands and tore them away from my ears, I heard terrifying screams and commotion behind me.

"Do not say a word. Do not open your mouth. Do not look.", Christian stated, he shook me hard and grabbed either side of my face. "Anastasia! Listen to me.", He bellowed.

"I need to get out of here, I need to get out of here.", My hands were shaking, I gulped and glanced at Christian. A strong hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back hard, I was thrown to the floor and hit my head hard.

"You are going fucking nowhere.", He grabbed my hair hard and made me stand to my feet, he chucked me back down to the ground and I landed hard again but next to Kate. I gasped and sobbed at her battered body, blood and bruises had claimed her beautiful skin.

"You fucking don't touch her.", Christian screamed, he was furious. He was just about to pounce but Rory picked up the stool which he battered Kate with.

"Christian, my friend. We can play this so easy but you are making things so complicated, shut your mouth before I ruin your world. Do you want me to kill her in front of you? Take her last precious breath right here because your plan fucked up?", He protested.

"I mean it, don't touch her!", Christian bellowed again, I grabbed Kate's hand and held it as tight as I could.

"Why? Because only you are allowed to punish her. Ana, we had great sex. Did that involve me hitting you or punishing you?", He questioned, I shut my eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "Answer the fucking question.", He raised his voice.

"No.", I couldn't look at Christian, I couldn't imagine the look on his face right now.

"Pretty fucked up isn't it?", He asked Christian.

"Fuck you. Anastasia, get to your feet. We are leaving.", Suddenly, Rory erupted into laughter. He chucked the stool down hard and stood in front of the door, Alisha was quiet standing in the corner as she held her arm in pain.

"You are going nowhere.", He folded his arms and gave a wicked look at me and Christian. "You broke my heart, Ana. You really did, when you decided to crawl back to him.", I shook my head and stayed next to Kate.

"Why are you doing this?", I questioned, he raised his eyebrows probably on shock of me talking and shrugged.

"Because I want you to feel the pain that I did when you left, when I found out you fucked him in our bed when I wasn't there.", I got to my knees and could feel Christian's eyes burning into the back of me.

"You wasn't there because you were snorting God knows what up your nose!", I felt the rage pulse through my veins, it was like an adrenaline rush.

"Anastasia Steele. I'd shut your little mouth up right now.", Alisha stood close behind him and rubbed his shoulder. He wiped the sweat away on his forehead and chuckled, he heavily sighed.

"You were in pain when I left?", I asked. I heard Christian mumble something under his breath, I shook my head and watched Rory's reaction.

"Yes.", I raised my eyebrows and almost laughed.

"But you were fucking her?", Alisha pushed him in the back and he quickly snapped and turned around.

"Don't you dare push me again.", He ordered, she cowered like she was petrified of him.

"There he is.", I clapped my hands sarcastically. "The real you just came out! You are a bully, a very disgusting bully who has no respect for women.", He stepped closer and took a deep breath.

"I know what you are doing, trying to wind me until the rich lover boy jumps me.", Christian grabbed my waist and stood in front of me.

"I want you to leave us alone, now.", Christian took a deep breath and then continued. "Enough is enough.", He spat.

"Enough is enough? Christian, I am just getting started my friend.", All of a sudden he grabbed the stool and slammed it into Christian's leg, his scream of pain sent shivers down my spine. Everything was numb, I fell to my knees and grabbed Christian's shoulders. I laid on top of him as Rory hit him with the stool two or three times more, he gasped and screamed every time he whacked him.

"Stop!", I bellowed.

Rory chucked the stool on the ground again and grabbed my arm so hard I screeched in agony, he snatched me away from Christian and walked me to the other side of the room.

"I am not gonna kill him, I just want you to see what happens when you mess me around, baby.", He ran his fingertips along my jawline and wickedly smiled. "Alisha, it's your time to shine. Take it away.", He pointed to the stool and kept a tight grip around my arm.

"Please. Hurt me, hurt me instead.", Alisha grabbed the stool and hovered above Christian's body, he winced in pain and kept holding his leg.

"Anastasia!", Christian yelled, I tried to wrestle from his grip but Rory was just too strong for me. I watched Alisha contemplate while she stood above him, she kept gulping and looking at Rory.

"What the fuck you waiting for? Do it!", Rory snapped, he held my arm tighter and I screamed in agony once again.

"Stop hurting her!", Christian snapped.

"Alisha!", Rory spat. She took a deep breath and half smiled down at Christian, she bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head.

"You. You have made my life a living hell, I regretted everything that has happened since the day we started fucking around.", She took a step closer and held the stool in her hands. "You physically and verbally abused me if you did not get your own way, we had sex when I said no, you are one vile piece of shit.", She ran towards him and hit him several times before he finally let go of my arm.

"You bitch!", He screamed as she continuously hit him, I ignored the violent thuds and crawled to Christian.

"Baby, are you ok?", His eyes met mine and he heavily sighed, he winced and I glanced down at his leg. I gasped and intertwined our hands, he gulped as I leant down and kissed him softly.

"Ana!", Christian's eyes widened in horror, before I could even turn around I felt the force hit my petite body.

I fell into darkness.

Heyyyyyyyyyyy,

How did you find this chapter? Hope you enjoyed it, had serveral outcomes but went with this one!

Not the longest chapter but the previous chapter, this one and the next are all parts of one chapter! So pretty long if you add it up.

Know I said two weeks, I wrote this one pretty quick so I hope it's still up to a good standard. 

I'll say the next chapter will be two weeks again but may only take me a week.

M